The Past Ain't Through With you

Chapter Eight.

Mikey's face dropped, due to the anxiety he now felt. He assumed that after years of being made to think that his only brother selfishly left home, abandoning his family, he was now about to discover the truth. He was getting tired of all the lies.

Donna began to confess:

"OK Mikey, I'm sorry that I've lied to you all these years, but the truth is, your brother Gerard didn't leave home, we threw him out because of his drinking problem."

Mikey didn't know what to do next. At first he wanted to shout at his mother, the loudest he could possibly shout. He wanted to tell her how much of a terrible mother she was, and that she didn't deserve to have such a forgiving son like Gerard. But then, he decided he would just leave. Only this time, he wouldn't let his brother get away.

He was just about to go over to Gerard and Frank and tell them his plan, but then Spencer walked in.

"Frank, good news! The criminals who know about you have been captured, they are all awaiting trial as we speak!"

Everyone smiled, momentarily forgetting the day's confusion.

Mikey stepped in.

"Gerard, Frank. Do you want to move into my apartment, I'm sure you don't want to stay here now, after everything that's happened. And don't worry, Ray and Bob won't mind, they're always complaining of boredom anyway."

Gerard felt overwhelmed by his brother's generosity. He was actually desperate to get out of this place, and so was Frank.

Mikey told them he'd be back in a few hours to pick them up and take them back to the apartment, then he left.

Donna knew she was not welcome, so she left too.

Spencer gave Frank a surprising hug, and said he'd keep in contact with him, to update him on the situation. Then he also left.

Then, finally, frank and Gerard were alone.

Gerard made his way over the stairs, while reaching out for Frank. Then Frank did that little giggle that Gerard loved, took his hand, and followed him upstairs into their room.

They both stared at each other, as if they both knew that all along, they would be together in the end.
They drew closer, shared a long, passionate kiss, and sat on the bed in each other's arms.

An hour went passed, and neither of them wanted to move, but they had to pack up their things, and so began to tidy up and pack.

After 5 minutes of packing, their chore turned into a pillow fight. Frank picked up his pillow, and smacked Gerard on the butt with it, they both snorted with laughter, and as they did, they both remembered why they fell in love with each other in the first place.

Finally, they had finished packing, and were in Mikey's car, on their way to move into their new home, ready to start their new lives together.

Frank reached out for Gerard's hand, and held it. Gerard squeezed back, making them both smile. Then they just looked out the window, still holding hands, and waited for their arrival at the apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha, delayed update much?
He he I hope you like the update, I'm so sorry that it's been so long.
And thanks to everyone who's been reading all this time, and thanks for the comments, and the subscriptions! ^_^