Catching the Perfect Wave

Cassandra was looking forward to summer, she was planning on spending everyday with her friends and her boyfriend, Jonathan. They were going to go to the movies and hang around the pool and have the time of their lives. That is, until Cassandra’s mother tells her that they were going to spend the whole summer on a beach house.

Cassandra doesn’t want to leave home, even if she’d be spending the whole summer on a beach, but her mother forces her to go so she is stuck in the California beach house for a whole summer. She begins to think that nothing will make her summer any better, until she meets Ethan.

Ethan is a local town boy and he’s been living here his whole life. He isn’t very rich and goes to the public high school but he doesn’t care because he wants to become a pro surfer when he grows up. Ethan is funny and carefree and doesn’t care about what people say or think; he’s everything that Cassandra has been trying to avoid her whole life. But no matter how hard she tries to ignore or make fun of Ethan, he always has a smile on his face.

Will Ethan be able to show Cassandra how to be a fun, happy person or will she ignore him the whole summer? Although, it is very hard to ignore someone when they are shirtless...