Just A Sick Muse

All The Fake Tees

When I got home later that night, Lisa came in for awhile and we had some dinner and watched a movie.

"Want a beer?" I asked Lisa.

"Sure." She replied as I went to the fridge and pulled out two beers. About twenty minutes into The House Bunny, there was a knock at the apartment door. I groaned and looked out the peep hole and saw Matt. I opened the door and he stood there with a huge smirk on his face.

"Sup Matty." I said opening the door and moving out of the way in a "come in" gesture.

"Hey." He said coming in and giving me a hug after I closed the door. "How are you?"

"Good, Lisa's here. We're watching The House Bunny." I told him.

"Cool. Oooh, beer."

"In the fridge. Help yourself." I said sitting back down on the couch. Matt pulled a beer out of the fridge and plopped down on the couch between Lisa and I propping his feet on the coffee table.

When the movie was over I stretched my arms above my head and made a groany noise. Lisa stood up and took some empties to the kitchen.

"I gotta get home. I'll see you guys later." She said as she slipped her shoes and hoodie on.

"Bye Lisa." Matt called out and she waved goodbye to us.

"Soooooooooooooooooooo...." Matt started. "Let's get down to business."

"You mean you didn't just come to see how your dear old friend is doing?" I faked sadness.

"Of course I did. But...I want to throw you a party." He told me.

"What, why?"

"For your birthday, stupid."

"Aren't you supposed to not tell me?" I laughed.

"Well I didn't want to throw you a suprise party because I know you're not a fan....right?" He said sheepishly.

"No you're right. But you don't have to throw me a party."

"I know, but what are you planning on doing otherwise?" He asked.

"Nothing..." I trailed off.

"Exactly. I know you so well. So ok, I'm gonna throw you a party at my place next Friday."

"Ugh." I groaned. "Matty, I only have four friends. It's going to be a pretty lousy party..."

"No it's going to be an awesome party. It'll also be a good way for you to meet people here. You know...make some more friends? You know, I kinda have a lot of friends."

"Oh so it's going to be a party of people I don't know."

"Right." He laughed.

"It's going to be a party full of ladies with big boobs and wearing next to nothing?" I said skeptically.

"Maybe some, I don't know." He shrugged.

I knew that Matt and his buddies had a thing for hot chicks with big boobs that are practically naked and just generally a big slut. I am neither of these things. Not that girls with big boobs are sluts, but they tend to gravitate to the sluts. One thing that sucks about living in LA is that everyone has big boobs and if they don't, they buy them. I am typically not the kind of girl Matt hangs out with. I've got straight brown hair that isn't too thick but not thin either, it goes down about halfway between my shoulder and my elbow with straight cut bangs across my forehead. I'm skinny, scrawny and short. I'm only Five Foot One. And on top of all that greatness, I have next to no boobs. I don't even fit in an A cup so basically I never wear a bra. I also wear black-framed glasses, usually only around the house as I wear contacts the rest of the time. My eyes are a deep blue that sometimes look green depending on what I'm wearing. I'm not ugly but since I've moved to LA I've sort of developed a bit of a complex about my body, but nothing major.

"Yay." I said very lacklusterly.

"Aw come on. It'll be fun I promise." Matt said in a sing song voice trying to be convincing.

"Yeah yeah. I'm down. As long as I can get piss ass drunk and order everyone around."

"Deal." Matt laughed and we shook on it. "Alright, I'll call you soon."

"Alright. Thanks for stopping by." I said as I walked him to the door and he hugged me goodbye. He left and I locked my door. I picked up all the leftover empties and chip bags and took them to the kitchen then headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I changed into my pyjamas which consisted of a pair of shorts and a tank top.

"Well, this will be interesting." I said to myself as I laid down and pulled the covers over me. "Dandy come on." I called my dog who came and jumped on the bed and laid down next to me. "Goodnight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is Chapter 2. I'm going to try and update as often as possible. It may not always be this fast. thanks to those who have read already, I hope you like it. If not, it's all good. xo.