Just A Sick Muse

All Babes Are Wolves

There's one week left until my birthday party that Matt, or as he is known by most "Da Kurlzz" (LAME), is throwing for me. To be honest, I'm kind of excited. Not that it's my birthday party but just the fact that I'm going to a party. It's been ages since I've gone to one that didn't consist of playing board games and other cheesy stuff like that. Yes, I'm oh so wild. He's invited me out with his friends and to parties and clubs before, but I've always turned him down because I'm not a huge partier. Don't get me wrong, I like to get my drink on every now and again, but I like to be in a more intimate setting for the most part. I guess that living in LA has given me the itch to maybe get out there a little bit. I guess however this party turns out will determine that. I don't really know much about what's going to happen. I haven't talked to Matt for a couple of days because he's been busy. But it's alright because I've been busy performing all week. We've been doing more than one show and location a day for the past five days and as much fun as it is, it does get a little tedious driving all over LA. We just finished a show and decided to head to my favorite vegan restaurant. Although I'm not vegan, just vegetarian, none of the Bombsquad are either. The food is delish.

"So are you guys coming to my party?" I asked shoving a piece of falafel in my mouth. I directed the question at Bobby and Devon since I already knew that Lisa was coming.

"You're...having a...Party? You?" Devon gasped.

"Maybe we can live on the edge and play Monopoly instead of LIFE! You never know when monopoly will end, it could go on for hours or days!" Bobby joked, assuming it would be the four of them and knowing that I don't party much.

"Guys." I whined. "This party is going to be different because I am not throwing it."

"Lisa? She can party I guess, but throw one? I don't know about that." Devon said knowing that neither he nor Bobby was throwing the party.

"Shut up dumbies. My friend Matt is throwing me a birthday party. I don't know where it's going to be, but it's going down on Friday."

"Matt? You have friends besides us? Since when?" Bobby asked.

"Thank you for having faith in me. He was actually the first person I met in LA because I met him in the airport." I told them.

"You met some random dude in the airport and gave him your digits?" Devon asked.

"No. I met him there, we talked for awhile and then like some weird coincidence I ran into him at the gym. I saw him a few more times at the gym and we talked each time and THEN I gave him my number."

"So you're boning this guy and never told us?" Bobby asked.

"You guys are wretched." Lisa said in a bored tone.

"Ew no." I said at the same time. "We're just friends. We hang out here and there. Nothing like THAT." The guys laughed.

"Just messing with you." He said.

"So you gonna come or what?" I asked impatiently. "It would be nice to have the four friends I have there."

"Is there gonna be chicks there?" Devon asked.

"Lots, I'm sure." I said.

"Alright then. I'm in." He said.

"Good to know you only agree to come to my birthday after you find out there will be girls."

"Well you know. If there's lots then I have more chances."

"I think you both might have a chance, Matt and his friends like sluts."

"Must be why he likes you." Bobby said.

"Burrrrrrrrn." Devon laughed.

"Pigs." Lisa said.

"Gee Lisa, you're awfully quiet today, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just tired of looking at their ugly mugs."

"Well Lisa, maybe you'll even get lucky at the party. Lord knows you need it." Devon said. Lisa is a lesbian. I figured she was the first time I met her. She gives off a "gay vibe".

"Fuck off, man. I'm not always moody." She shot back.

"Ugh, I should have gotten the grilled tofu. The falafel is too dry for me today." I said changing the subject.

"The falafel is always dry." Lisa said.

"I know, but I just mean I fancy something moist."

"Wow, you are acting so weird right now." Bobby noticed.

"Am not...I'm just saying...I'm done." I said and everyone else agreed that they too were finished.

After we paid the bill Lisa and I decided to head to the mall for some shopping. I figured that my current wardrobe didn't really have anything in it that I felt was good enough to wear. I ended up buying a few pairs of pants, a couple tops, a pair of heels that I have no clue if I'll wear or not and a couple of other things. I tried on some skirts and dresses but none of them look good on me. I feel like a little boy in a dress. It's awful. I had a week still to try and find a perfect outfit. It's for my birthday afterall. My first birthday in LA.

"I hope this doesn't turn out to be disastrous." I told Lisa.

"You worry to much, darling." She laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
No HU Guys this chapter. Next one for sure. Thanks for reading and subscribing. You guys are awesome. I'm not going to bug for comments. It's nice to see people reading. And I guess if you subscribe you like it, and that's good enough for me!