Status: Completed.

Will It Hurt?

5 Stockholm syndrome

****************
Gerard’s POV

I lifted her up. She was lighter then I thought she was. I placed her down on her bed. I moved the strands of hair from her face. She was beautiful. She hadn’t changed. She was my like an angel.

I shifted so I was on my side and watched her chest raise and lower. I didn’t want to hurt her. But I needed her to keep me safe. I had now where to go. The cleaner does a good job of cleaning everything up but still.

I still love her. She never knew that, but I never was going to let her know. She was so perfect. And she was going to be mine. All mine. Even if she doesn’t love me. She’ll eventually.

She was a threat. She could ruin me. I have to get rid off her. But how? I got up and went to the bathroom. Filled it up with water. I pulled off her shirt. Her tank top was a little see through. Not a disappointment though.

I picked her up and walked to the bathroom. I placed her in and pushed her lightly under. Her eyes snapped open and she lifted her self up. I pushed her down.

**********************
Rose’s POV

I in took a breath of air. I was forced down. In water? I started clawing at whoever was doing this. I was losing air quickly. I moved my feet around. Got to find it. I was flailing around. Trying to get water out. I pushed off the tub and hit the surface. I took a quick breathe before I was going down. Why? Why now?

I found the tab with my foot and hit it down. Water stared to drain. He pressed against my chest causing me to exhale. I clawed at him. My nails dragging across his skin. I could feel parts tear. What the hell Gerard? He pulled me up. I gasped for air. He pulled me out and placed me on the floor I coughed and sputtered. The floor was covered with water.

That asshole! He tried to kill me. I sat up and looked at him. He was crying? His eyes where letting silent tears fall. What the hell?

I spoke through pants, “What the fuck Gerard?”

“I’m sorry.”

I crawled over to him and got on my knees. I was still a little shaky. But what do you expect? I almost died. I cupped the left side of his face with me right hand. He leaned into it. I brought it back and smacked him.

“You are an asshole you know that?”

“You where going to turn me in.”

“You tried to kill me! Attempted murder. I’ll get you on this.”

“I’m sorry” He leaned forward causing me to fall back to the floor.

He climbed on top of me slowly, “I’m sorry…” He ran his hand up my right side, “I don’t know any better.”

“My ass you don’t know” My back was freezing because of the cold water, “Why? What good would killing me do? They’ll figure out it’s you eventually.”

He smiled, “No…”

He gentle dragged his fingers across my scar. Why was he so fascinated with it? I gave him a confused look. He continued. I stopped his hand and looked at me emotionless.

“Why are you so-“

“He ruined you.”

“What?”

“You were perfect and he ruined you. Hurt you in a way that can’t be forgiven. He deserves to die. Not you. I need your help.”

What could I do to help him? “With what?”

“I need to stay here for a few days.”

“You tried to KILL me!”

He pouted his lips, “I didn’t mean it. It’ll never happen ever again. I promise. I get you a present to make it up.”

“Euripides said there is no benefit in a bad man’s gift.”

He stoked my face, “I’m not a bad man. A bad man is the ones like the person that hurt you.”

Any excuse would help me right now, “I can’t trust you.”

He glared, “I won’t ever hurt you. For old time’s sakes. After a few days you can turn me in. Ok?”

“Fine.”

“Yay! He giggled and pressed his lips against my own.

They were so soft. The kiss was gentle I wish it would last forever. Oh my God what’s wrong with me? No! Bad Rose. You’re not allowed to like him. He bad guy…You good guy. Well, opposites do attract. He pulled back and smile.

“Get off me.”

“But, you’re so comfy.”

*********************
Rose’s POV

“Gerard let go of me.”

“Come on.”

“Where are we going?”

He pulled me to the passenger’s side of my car, “Get in.”

I got in and he went around and sat down. He started my car and took off down the road.

“When we get there I need you to act like you dating me.”

“What…Why?”

“Because if he doesn’t believe it, he’ll kill you right then and there.”

“Gerard there is no way-“

“It’s only for a little while” We stopped at a red light and he looked at me, “Please? Just go on with this on me. It’s for your safety.”

I sighed, “Fine. Can I at least have you hoodie? I’m freezing.”

At another stop light he pulled off his coat and hoodie. He handed me the hoodie and placed his coat back on. I put on his hoodie and almost died. The smell of it was so unique but good. It smelled of booze, cigarettes, ammonia, bleach and cologne. It was so weird but I liked it. I zipped it over my some what wet shirt.

He flicked the wipers on as rain instantly pounded on the windshield. I didn’t know it was going to rain. Freaky! I like rain. I stared out the window and Gerard pulled into a parking lot. Liquor store it said on the sign. He parked and turned off the car.

“Kay…just act like we’re dating. I’ll let you roam the rows. Just find me some jack.”

I nodded and got out. He did as well and linked our hands together. He led me into the store and I followed quickly. He let me go when a man called his name. The man was about six foot three and African American. He seemed like in his thirties.

“Damian, Pleasure to see you.” Gerard walked off and I went to look for some Jack Daniels.

I roamed the rows of booze. Tequila, vodka, whisky, rum, gin, schnapps, -Oh that looks good, Jack. Oh wait…what size?

I looked and say Gerard talking to the man. Play along? Well I can do that.

“Gerard” I walked up to him.

He turned around and smiled, “Yes sugar?”

I walked up to him and pulled on his belt loops so his hips would meet mine. He rose and eyebrow and gave me a sly smirk.

I stroked his chest, “You didn’t say the size you wanted.”

“Well, what do you want?”

“I don’t know” I leaned into him and brushed his lips softly, “Should I get the big one?”

He placed his hands on my hip and pressed his lips against my own. He asked for entry and obliged. It’s just acting.We started a make out session right then and there.

“Hey! No sex in my store. You go home for that.”

We broke a part and Gerard started laughing. I pulled him by the hand down the isle I just was in. I stopped and he stopped right behind me. I bent over to look at a price. Gerard leaned down next to me.

“You’re doing great” He whispered

“Thanks. What about this?”

“Can you handle it?”

“Of course I can.”

“Grab it and I’ll go talk with him.”

I grabbed it and he let me pass him. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. We went to the counter and Damian looked at me weird.

“So this is Rose? The cop?”

Gerard nodded, “Yup.”

How does he know about me?

“She’s going to turn you in.”

I let my jaw drop, “I would never do that to Gerard.”

I smiled at him with a fake cutie smile, “I don’t care how many people. I just want to be with him.”

The owner just glared. I placed the bottle on the counter.

“So Gerard…Do you need anything?”

“Uh” He thought about if for a minute, “Yeah.”

He bagged the bottle, “It’s on me. Come in back.”

I stopped and pulled back from Gerard, “I’ll just wait.”

“No, you can come.” Damian spoke softly turning away.

We where led into the back. Oh…My…God. Never in my life had I seen so many weapons. It was a stock room of booze and weapons. He grabbed a gun for Gerard. He reached for ammunition. He handed to him.

“Dude.” I said softly

“Yeah. You’d be surprised what the police don’t know about.” He went over and pulled out a huge crate, “A wonderful weapon.”

Gerard laughed, “You bazooka finally came?”

“Yup. I can not wait to use it.” He placed it back, “What else? Money?”

“Uh yeah. And I need to get a hold of a cleaner…to talk to.”

“Alright.” He handed Gerard a couple wads of cash, “Give me and address and time and I’ll send one.”

Gerard gave my address and Damian wrote it down. Oh hell no. You jerk Gerard. This is insane. There was no way in hell I would let a cleaner into my house. It’s just not going to happen. I wanted to glare at Gerard for all I was worth but didn’t dare.

I whispered with an angry tone, “Gerard!”

“What?”

“No” I glared, “You can’t…I’ll”

Gerard covered my mouth and whispered, “Don’t! Just go along. I’m sorry.”

****************
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe.

****************
REMEMBER or if you don’t know: Gerard is neurologically damaged from all the abuse in high school. He adapted to another reality in a sense. He is like a little kid. Well, to a point. He has hormones….lol
****************