Status: Completed.

Will It Hurt?

7 Runaway

*****************
Rose’s POV

I woke with a headache. What did I do last night? I gasped as I felt my self being close to a body. The arm that was around me, held me in a tight grasp. Not daring to let me go. Gerard….Why was he in my bed? Why am I…..No![i/i]

No! No! NO! Please God I didn’t do what I think I did. I was naked. I rolled over and my face met a bare pale chest. Oh God….I’m a whore. I got out and ran to my bathroom. I closed it and collapsed against and slid down.

I started crying. I’m pathetic. What is wrong with me? Just screwing anybody. I’m a horrible person. Oh crap…I realized something….Did we use protection? If we didn’t does he have any diseases? Aww fuk. A soft knock at my bathroom door.

“Rose? Are you okay?” Gerard voice whispered quietly

I winced as I got up. I looked at my stomach….Cut marks? Wait, what happened last night? My bathrobe was hanged up next to me. I pulled it over my sore naked body. I opened the door and naked Gerard was standing there. He reached in towards my face and I backed up quickly. I didn’t want him to touch me. Never again. He can go to hell. I shouldn’t have gotten drunk.

“Rose?”

“Get out”

He frowned, “What did I do?”

“Just go…Far away."

“Sugar…” He stepped forward.

I backed up. I was starting to cry. He looked sad.

“I’m sorry sugar." He paused, "I shouldn’t have hurt you.”

I fell to my knees crying. He got on his knees and cupped my face. He gentle stroked my cheek. He pulled me into his arms. I was balling my eyes out.

“If you want to know, we did use a condom. You’d kill me if I hadn’t.” He spoke softly.

“What is wrong with me?”

“Nothing.”

“Gerard, I slept with the person who killed ten of my friends.”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t take anything back. I’m just a fuck up.” He let go of me and went to my desk.

He pulled out the gun he got yesterday. He sat on my bed and took the safety off.

“And there’s no room in this hell. There is no room in the next. But does anyone notice? There’s a corpse in this bed” He placed it at his head.

“Gerard.”

He smiled at me “No more pain. No more hurt. It’ll be okay. I promise.”

He set the gun. I got up and ran up to him and tackled him. The gun went off. It had hit my FOB poster. Nailing Pete Wentz in the head. Oops I pulled the gun away from him.

I backed up and he sat up and stared at me, “Why?”

“You understand.” I spoke softly, “You noticed.”

“What?”

“How much I was hurt.”

******Two Days Later******

I had just gotten out of my shower and was heading down stairs. I entered my living room and stopped dead in my tracks. There was Gerard. He was talking to someone. Must be a cleaner. Gerard looked over to me and waved me over. I walked over and he pulled me into his lap.

The cleaner stared at me. He looked like a nerd who never made it in life. He had huge rimmed classes and an emotionless face. He sat up straight.

“Is she?”

“Yes, she is.” Gerard wrapped his arms tightly around me.

“Unharmed?”

“Yes.”

I gave the cleaner a confused look, “Gerard? What’s he talking about?”

“Nothing,” He rubbed my stomach lightly.

“Well, Gerard it was a pleasure to see you again. I’ll leave you too alone.” He got up and my front door closed.

I pulled out of Gerard’s grip and looked out the window and watched the car drive away. I turned sharply to Gerard. I walked up to him and pulled on his chin to face me….

“What was he talking about?”

I could see right through those eyes, “Nothing.”

I smacked him. His face turned because of the force. My hand print was clearly there. He looked back at me and glared. He stood up quickly. He was easy to upset.

“Gerard…I need to know.”

“It's none of you’re business.”

“Gerard!” He smacked me.

I fell to the floor and he growled, “I still have control here”

“So is it like that then? You have sex with a girl then she behaves like you toy that you can do whatever with?” I looked up at him.

His fists clenched. I pissed him off, but it was true. He was expecting me to go along with every thing. He was glaring at me.

“You’re so…..A nuisance! You really need to stop interfering.”

“Dude it’s my fucking job to interfere, you fucking idiot” I got up off the ground.

This boy was mental. He must be unstable. I stepped back and he came forward.

“Don’t run, it makes things worse.” He whispered.

Ha! I’m going to run for it. I bolted away from him and to my back door. I grabbed my keys, phone, shoes and a jacket and ran out the back door. I ran down the block pulling on my jacket. I placed my keys and phone in the pocket and turned a corner. I stopped and put on my sneakers. I looked around the corner and Gerard was running towards me.

I started running down the street. .Maybe I could get to Jenny’s I glanced back and there he was and catching up. Funny how he’s a sweetheart one moment and then a killer the next. I laughed a little.

“Rose!”

I turned a corner and then another. I was going back to my house. I looked back and he wasn’t there. I snuck in and locked all the window s and doors. I barricaded most of them…

I sighed. He could kill me now that I’m a major threat. I turned and walked upstairs. I headed to my room and entered. I closed the door and sighed. Safe for now. I pulled of my coat and dropped it right next to me.
***********************************