Status: Completed.

Will It Hurt?

8 Set up the play

********************
Gerard’s POV

I watched her sleep. She looked peaceful. She hadn’t noticed I snuck in. She was lying calmly in bed. She stirred a little and tried to turn.

I smiled. Handcuffs are wonderful things. She was waking up. I sauntered over and laid next to her. She tried moving her arms. They where cuffed above her. She opened her eyes.

****************
Rose’s POV

I looked up at him. That basterd. I really don’t like him. He smiled down at me and stroked my cheek. I looked away from him.

“Don’t be like that.” He crawled on top of me.

“Get fucked!”

He leaned his head down and looked me in the eye. He pressed his lips to mine softly. I turned my head the other way. He slowly dragged his lips to my neck. His warm breath tickled my neck.

“Let me go!”

He sighed, “You’ll run away.”

“Where to? You’d catch me or kill me”

He lowered his hands to my sides. He started to rub circles on hips. My hips where sore, so it actually felt good.

“I told you I wasn’t going to hurt you.”

“Unless I made a run for it and I did!”

“But I caught you.”

“What is this? Tom and Jerry?”

He pulled something out of his pocket. He reached up and undid the cuffs. Ahh nice to have circulation.

****NEXT DAY****

I pulled myself out of Gerard’s arms. I turned and glanced at his sleeping form. He’s kinda cute when he looks innocent. Ok, maybe he looks hot. Oh god, I do not like this freak. He does listen.

I got dressed and left a note tapped on the desk. I wrote I was shopping with my friend Maddi and would be back later. I’m such a liar.

I put on my hoodie and put my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my keys and left. I got in my car and headed to the station. Believe me; I’m not going into work.

I snuck in and went into my office. I got on my computer and got on the database. I typed in Gerard’s name and pulled up and files I could. It's nice being as high as I am on the force. You get special access to a lot of crap.

Accidental overdose? Therapy sessions…Suicide Attempt? Neurological damage? From what? Dude what happened to you? I continued and started reading what his therapist wrote about him. Jesus Gerard. He really did need help.

But who am I to judge? I logged off and left my office. Right as I hit the door. I was bumped by someone trying to run out. He turned back. The cleaner. He saw me and grabbed me and pulled me to the ground.

The building exploded and all went black.

*********************