A Kiss Is Like ... Emotional

Part Seven

"What do you want me to say?" the older one asked.

"Say you love me and you want to have my babies."

"No chance in hell."

"Okay, so if you're not mad . . . what exactly are you?"

"Not mad. Stop glaring. Come on, you know I hate it when you do that."

"Well, don't make me then." the younger one replied.

"Stop getting serious. Now you're scaring me."

"That's because there's an invisible mirror between your face and mine and you're looking at it."

"Ha ha. I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

...

"I can't believe you just said that." the younger one said.

"Why?"

"Because I say stuff like that. I'm the cute young one. You're old and serious and much more mature about the ways of the world, which is why you should have kissed me back."

"You shocked the hell out of me."

"So, is that what you are instead of mad? Shocked?"

"Yes."

"Liar. Your right eyebrow moves up just a little bit when you lie. And it moved, so you lied."

"You know too much about me. It's freaky." the older one said.

"I'm a professional stalker."

"That explains it."

"I'm going to molest you if you don't tell me what you're feeling. Of course, if I molest you, I'll know exactly what you're---ooph!"

"Not much fun is it?"

"I never took you as a top."

"Do you have no shame?"

"I can't find it. I think I left it at the airport." the younger one said.

"You talk really fast."

"It's because I have a lot to--Dude, I can't believe you just kissed me!"