Black Cloaks, Red Clouds, Purple Nail Polish

Akatsuki vs Wal-Mart #513

The phone rang. Kohana was too busy pulling gum out of Tobi's hair in the kitchen. The headquarters had been vacated with the exception of the new found gum chewer, their "baby-sitter", and the red-eyed one. Itachi was seated next to the phone watching Kill Bill Vol. 1, effectively ignoring the phone's furious rings. Finally it stopped and the voice mail alert went off a minute later.

"Who was it, Itachi?" Kohana came in. "Did you look at the Caller ID?"

"Although she looks weird in the face, Uma Thurman is hot in the yellow jumpsuit." Itachi nodded, agreeing with his own statement. "No, I didn't look at the Caller ID."

Kohana sighed. "Thank you." She pressed the play button for the voice mail.

"Hello. This is Jonathan Summers, store manager of Wal-mart number 513. In addition to your forced removal from our store Wednesday, I'm banning you from the store as well. Many of our employees do not wish to see you return, as well as our customers, and most if not all of them now have emergency restraining orders against you. I'm sorry it came to this. Goodbye."

The machine beeped and asked if Kohana would like to save the message. Unconsciously, she pressed yes. Hell, she wasn't surprised. She would have been surprised if they hadn't banned them.