Status: Finished! Sequel?

Crossroads

Chapter 23

Over the next week I met up with Damien on the way to school everyday. We would both have a cigarette on the way to school and share different facts about ourselves with each other. I was happy to find out he was in fact single.

The rest of the group didn’t like him at all and they barely even tried to hide it but it was as though he didn’t even notice, either that or he just didn’t care. It didn’t once stop him from being with me or having a laugh. He found their reaction to him spending time with me quite comical.

“Hey Kam, my brother’s having a party this weekend. A kind of house warming thing you know. You wanna come?” he asked as we put out our cigarettes and I squirted myself with my perfume and he handed me a piece of gum.

“Erm. I dunno Damien, something really bad happened the last time I was at a house party and I just..” he cut me off by wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

“Hey now.. You really think I would let something bad happen to you? You can even invite your bouncers if it’ll make you feel safer.” I laughed lightly at his reference to the rest of the guys. I bit my lip and thought about it for a second.

“You know what, you’re right. I’ll come.” his smile widened and he pulled me closer to him as we walked towards the benches.

“That’s my girl! Live a little!” he joked and he wrapped his arm over my shoulders, pulling me in closer. I looked up and saw all of the guys glaring holes through him.

“Kam that guy’s coming over again.” noted Zack as he and Gena sat down next to me at lunch time on Friday. I looked up and my eyes instantly fell on Damien as he made his way over to us.

“He’s not just some guy Zack. I honestly do not know what the problem is, Damien’s a great guy. Couldn’t you guys even try to pretend to like him?” I asked huffily as I slouched over and rested my head on my arms which were folded in front of me on the table.

“Why pretend to like him when the guy knows we don’t?” he asked smartly as he opened his can of soda.

“I’m so sick of this.” I huffed as I threw my note pad into my bag picked it up before getting up from my seat.

“What are doing?” asked Gena slowly as she glanced quickly between me and Zacky. “Kamryn what are you doing?” she asked after I ignored her and began walking.

“What does it look like I’m fucking doing, I’m getting as far away from the hostility as I possibly can.” I growled back as I continued to walk towards Damien before taking hold of his arm and turning him around so he was walking in the same direction as me.

“You wanna come back to my place for a smoke?” I asked Damien, glancing at him as I continued to walk away from the school and in the direction of my house.

“That really doesn’t sound like a bad idea to me.” he smirked.

Once we got to my house I let us in and I walked into the living room with Damien trailing behind me. I threw my school bag in the corner before reaching under the couch and pulling out both my hidden ashtray and the cigarette packet of joints, the reason I was glad I did the house work, not my dad. I then dropped onto the couch and lit up.

“So what do you wanna do?” I asked as I handed Damien the lighter for his own smoke.

“Not a clue, why? You got something in mind?” he smirked as he sat down next to me. I shrugged in response as I took another deep breath of the intoxication. A few minutes later of us both silently smoking I felt Damien reach over and take my smoke from me, putting it down in the ashtray. I was about to ask what he was doing when his lips crashed onto mine.

Instantly I wrapped my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his messy black hair as his hands held onto my hips. The kisses gradually became more heated until eventually I was lying on my back on the sofa with Damien leaning over me, his hands still firmly on my hips.

I trailed my hands from the back of his neck along his shoulders and down his arms when suddenly the door bell rang.

“Fuck.” I whispered as Damien quickly got up and straightened himself before grabbing the weed and ash tray to stash it under the couch again while I reached around the corner of the couch and grabbed my perfume from my bag, squirting myself, the room and even Damien.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a while but i'm doing stupid exams!!
comments please??

more than two maybe??

Shannon
xXx