Status: Finished! Sequel?

Crossroads

Chapter 28

“I knew there was something not right Kamryn but Weed!?” my dad screamed at me as I sat in the dinning room with my hands folded in front of me on the table. “I thought you were a decent girl! I thought you were smart!”

“Aren’t you being a little hypocritical? I mean, I got it from you.” I replied quietly although it probably was not the best thing to say.

“Hypocritical? Don’t give me that shit Kamryn you’re more than capable of making your own decisions, I just thought you would have enough decency to make the right ones.” he hissed as he continued to pace backwards and forwards.

“Well it looks like I don’t have enough decency because I followed right behind you. Mom leaves you so you throw yourself into work, she leaves me so I throw myself into school. Work doesn’t help you so you smoke some weed, school doesn’t help me so I smoke some weed. Come on daddy be proud, I’m just like you.” I replied bitterly.

“Don’t you dare speak to me like that, I don’t care what your reasons are, you should never, never have started taking drugs of any kind. If you were finding it hard you should have come to me, I would have got you help.” he scolded.

“You couldn’t even help yourself!! I get pulled up for every little thing I do and yet you can do what ever you want just cause mom left you? That hardly seems fair.” I replied shortly as I moved my hands and crossed them over my chest just seconds before my dad slammed his hands on the table.

“This isn’t some ‘little thing’ Kamryn, it’s drugs! And because your mom knows you’ve been taken them you’ll have to go live with her, do you even realise that?” he barked.

“Okay I know we’re half way through an argument right now, but if you refer to her as my ‘mom’ again I’m gonna throw up.” he glared at me as he removed his hands from the table and leaned back against the wall.

“Kamryn she knows you’ve been smoking weed. There is no way she will lose the custody battle which means you’ll have to live with her and you won’t be allowed back here again, please tell me you understand how fucking serious this situation is, you’ve fucked everything up!” he shouted, making me stand up from my seat.

“I’ve fucked everything up? Maybe if you were here half the time instead of spending every waken moment at your work, I wouldn’t need to smoke the weed, better yet maybe if you didn’t have it, I wouldn’t have got it. Ever thought of that?” I shouted back

“Kam..”

“No, You can’t blame me for this no matter how much you try. The people at your work know you better than I do and they see you three times as much. I don’t have a mother and it’s as if I don’t have a father either. Maybe if you were around even a fraction of the time you should be, I wouldn’t smoke so much never mind turn to the weed.” I hissed back before walking out of the dinning room and over to the front door.

“Kamryn Rivers you get back here right now.” I heard him shout as he followed me out of the dinning room. “Where the hell do you think you’re going?” he asked as I slipped on my shoes.

“Out. I’m not staying here with you anymore than I have to. But that shouldn’t be much of a difference to the amount of time you spend with me anyway.” I muttered before opening the door and leaving.

I walked slowly down the street not paying attention to were I was going as I fished my packet of cigarettes and lighter out of my pocket before lighting one up. I didn’t have to look at my surroundings to know I was subconsciously making my way to Matt’s house. All of the guys would be there anyways and most likely the girls to.

I continued walking until I reached his street were I threw my cigarette to the ground and stood on it to put it out before walking up to the front porch and ringing the door bell to wait for it to be answered. Not two minutes later Matt answered the door with all the guys standing behind him in the hallway.

“Tanya wants custody of me, and she’s gonna get it.” I said with tears running down my face. I figured now would be as good a time as any to come clean about everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has four more chapters till it's finished
But there is a sequal, if you want it that is?

Shannon
xXx