If I Fall Forever, Will You Be There To Catch Me?

Suicide

Disclaimer: Fuck. You.
----------

--“Maxin! Get your shadowy ass back here!” I heard Axel call. I was running down a long, dark corridor.
“Please!?” Demyx frantically added. I growled as I turned and ran up a flight of stairs, pushing the wall behind me for extra speed. Racing up the stairs, I made a wall of shadows behind me, blocking anyone who was following. Reaching the top step, I slammed open a door, crashing out onto the roof. I stood for a second, gathering my breath and strength. Then, a shudder alerted me that my wall had been obliterated.
Broken shadows returned to me as the door opened once again. I spun around, looking at my three companions.
“Please stop.” Demyx desperately whimpered.
“I can’t lose you, Max.” Zexion stepped forward, his gaze never leaving mine.
“You don’t have to do this.” Axel attempted to help.
“Don’t you get it!? We’re nothing! Hence the word ‘nobody.’ You have to understand.” I argued.
“You can’t go Maxin! We won’t let you!” Zexion aggressively yelled.
“Cut the act!” I yelled back. “I’m just another nobody! Might as well be a dusk! This is completely pointless! All we’re doing is giving up our ‘existence’ to help some psycho rule the planet!”
“I know you’re upset, but you can’t give up! We need you!” Demyx shouted.
“No you don’t...” I whispered, tears rolling down my pale cheeks. “You never did.” I shook my head violently and stepped back.
“Please Max!” Demyx again shouted, his own tears racing down his face.
“I’m sorry.” I said before turning and running to the edge of the building. Once I got to the edge I jumped off, feet first, closing my eyes, and letting my tears fly off of my face.--

I gasped for air, seeing as it felt like I really did die.
“What the- When did that happen!?” I slowly put the book down and sat up on my bed. Sighing, I fluffed my pillow and set it back down. I lied down on my back, staring at my gray ceiling.
I tried to kill myself? Really?
Poor guys had to witness it.
I won’t try that again.
Hopefully.

With all of that floating around in my head, I drifted off into a deep slumber. Well, it doesn’t surprise me, seeing as I haven’t slept in two years... I think...
>>Fast Forward 2 Months>>
My eyes groggily opened. In a lazy manner I used my left elbow to prop up my upper body and my right hand to wipe my eyes.
“Ugh...” I groaned. “How long has it been?” I looked at my small window that let the slightest of light seep through. “Dawn. Great.” I got up and stretched out my back and arms, yawning. I changed into some black jeans and a black tank. Then I put my cloak on and zipped it halfway. I walked out of my room and began to head down the long hall.
Completely forgetting about getting from room to room by the usual way, I continued to reminisce as I strolled silently through the hall. Thinking of random events, my instincts brought me to a flight of stairs. I shrugged and walked up them, sliding my hand on the wall. As I got to the top stair, I noticed the door right in front of me.
By notice, I mean I walked right into it.
Yeah yeah, laugh it off. Haha.
Anyway, I opened it, peering through the light. Looking out, stepping forward, I froze. The door shut behind me with a soft click.
I desperately covered my eyes with my forearm from the sunlight.
Holy shit.
I was on the roof.
The. Roof.
This is the exact place I jumped off from.
“You know, Maxin,” a smooth voice caught me off guard. “At first I thought you’d be another Demyx.... Then in the training area, you proved me wrong. You were strong, graceful, persistent, confident. And when you threatened me, I knew you were different. Now, being on this roof with you, it all comes back. I remember everything.”
“Everything?” I whimpered.
“Yes.” He hugged me from behind. “I’ll never let you go again. Ever.” I brought my arms up to hold his.
“I won’t let you.”
“Promise?”
“Double promise.”
“Good.”
“You promise not to leave me?”
“Never.” He let go and turned me around. “I wouldn’t dare leave you alone with a psychotic hothead and... Demyx.” I laughed.
“Good. How long was I asleep?”
“A while. Like... Two months...”
“Holy shit. What happened while I was in my coma?”
“Well, not much. A few of the members left on missions. Some haven’t come back. We aren’t sure if they’re taking too long or slacking off.”
“Hmm... Why didn’t anyone wake me up?”
“They were too scared. Shadows were like all over your door, and started to spread throughout the castle. Every time someone would walk into your room, they’d be so scared, they’d freeze until your shadows took them out.”
“Why?”
“I don’t know. I remembered not to mess with you when you slept. All the sadistic things your mind would dream of that were projected out by shadows. Damn. That was scary. Poor Luxord and Marluxia.”
“What about Xemnas?”
“Even he didn’t want to bother you.”
“Damn.”
“Zexion? Maxin?” Zexion turned around and stepped to the side. Axel stood in the doorway with an eyebrow cocked.
“Hey.” We said in unison.
“What are you doing?”
“We’re having a reunion.” I said as Zexion placed an arm around my waist.
“Mhm. Well... Are you guys going to do anything today? Demyx, Roxas and I were gonna hang by the pool for a while. I mean, you missed out on the day most of the superiors were gone. Don’t you wanna relax and hang out?”
“Sure. That sounds fun.” I agreed. “What about you Zexion?” He shrugged.
“Sure why not?”
“Alright. They’re already there. Peace.” He disappeared as Zexion and I left to our rooms.
---------
♠ ♠ ♠
it was short xP