If I Fall Forever, Will You Be There To Catch Me?

Surprise

Chapter 12: Larxene

------------
“Sure, sure. Cause that’s so convincing.” He looked at me like ‘get real.’
“Ahh, believe it or not. Whatever. I’m gonna go dry off for a while.” I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel. After drying my body off, I sat down on a chair by Larxene.
“Well, well, if it isn’t the shadow.” I turned around to see Larxene taking off her sunglasses.
Which confused me.
“Hey.” I put my cloak back on, leaning forward afterwards.
“Why aren’t you over with your little friends?” She motioned to the guys who moved to the spa, talking and laughing.
“They’re guys. They need some time to bond. And talk about me.” I laughed.
“Hmm... So you’re willing to call this, our bonding time?” She raised and eyebrow.
“Tch. Not with you.” I stuck my tongue out as she playfully nudged me.
Which confused me, as well. Was she being nicer to me? Odd.
“You know that I love about days like this?” She asked, sighing.
“What?” I laid down and put hands behind my neck, crossing my ankles.
“It’s so relaxing. I mean, I can lay here and think. No paper work, or heart capturing. I can just work on some torture strategies without Xemnas nagging me to do something.”
“Torture... Strategies...?” This should be interesting.
“Oh, you know, all the weapons and bondage used for torturing. I find it quite funny if ya ask me.”
“...Really...?” I asked slowly. “Wow... That’s... Inter- Who exactly do you torture?”
“Any human I can get my hands on. I always do something cruel to them before I steal their defenseless little hearts.”
“Wonderful.”
“What’s your favorite torture weapon?”
“Me? Oh, I’m not big on torture. Pain and death is all.”
“Well, that’s boring. You should add some spark to your lil plain grim reaper style. Not just in techniques. Appearances too. Like red, or at least gray. You shouldn’t put your body to waste. Let them see a flash of red or purple before they die.” She smiled, probably thinking she was actually helping me.
“But this body is a waste. I don’t even need it. It’s not like I have a real reason to be here. All I’m doing is working for a psycho. So... Yeah.”
“Hey, Maxin.” Roxas came up to us. He smiled at me then glared at Larxene. “Larxene.”
“Shrimp.”
“Psycho.”
“Fun-sized!”
“Bitch!”
“Gaywad!”
“Whore!” Larxene gasped and held her hand up to her chest.
“Well, I can see I’m not welcome any more.” She got up and walked to the other side of the pool.
“Anyway, Axel and Demyx sent me up here to ask if you wanted to come over in the spa and hang with us.” As I stood, about to answer, Zexion walked up next to me, matching Roxas’ height.
Haha, shorty.
“Not without me.” He said giving Roxas a superior look. I wonder how he can manage it without bursting out laughing like I almost did.
“Oh, sure, Zexion. You can come in, too.” Roxas half-smiled.
“Okay..?” I said slowly. “Well, I’m gonna go then.” I walked over to the spa and stepped on the small square step in the middle of the side facing the wall. “Hey guys.” I looked at Demyx and Axel, who were making small talk. They stopped speaking and turned to look at me.
“Hey, Shadow.” Axel smirked.
“Uhm.. Hi, Max..” Demyx smiled sheepishly. Then, the unexpected happened. Roxas pushed me in.

On top of Demyx.
------------
♠ ♠ ♠
i forgot i actually still had this story up..
i finished writing it in my notebook; and i'm far too lazy to update it often. but i'll attempt to upload like 3 chapters tonight as an apology.
thanks for reading.(: