If I Fall Forever, Will You Be There To Catch Me?

Separation

No, I STILL do not own Kingdom Hearts. I only own my character. Which I doubt anyone will want to steal. -,,-’
---
“Let’s go give this to Kairi and bring her back here to watch the sunset.” I planned aloud.
“Okay.” Riku shrugged. We carried the coconuts over to Kairi and waved her to come with us. Tidus had already gone inside, and Selphie and Wakka were over by the dock.
When we reached the island, Sora was sitting on the large Paupu tree. Kairi sat next to him, Riku leaned on the lower part of the tree, and I sat on the edge of the island.
“The sunset looks beautiful today.” Kairi began, “I’m gonna miss it.”
“Yeah. Hey, Sora?” I looked up at Sora, who raised an eyebrow at me. “Who was that in the cave with you?”
“Who?” He thought a moment. “Oh! Him... I don’t know; some guy in a black cloak.”
“Really?” I asked.
“Who are you talking about?” Kairi interrupted.
“No one!” I quickly covered.
“Okay then...” She laughed.
“Man... Just one more day until we’re outta here! I can’t wait!”
“Me neither, Sora.” Kairi sighed.
“A new adventure awaits us!” I exclaimed.
“I’ve been thinking...” Riku all of the sudden said.
~After Riku’s Spiel~
“Wow, Riku.” Sora replied, awestruck. “You’ve really been thinking about this, haven’t you?”
“I didn’t really think of it that way.” I confessed.
“I bet none of us have.” Kairi implied.
“Tomorrow is going to be really interesting.” I muttered.
“Oh well,” Sora shrugged. “We’ll be ready.”
“I guess,” I yawned. “These days have been short!”
“I know!” Kairi agreed.
“It’s getting dark really quick.” Sora pointed out.
“Maybe we should call it a day...?” Kairi asked.
“Sure, why not.” I answered, half-heartedly.
“Well... Night!” Sora yelled as he ran across the bridge.
“Night!” We all yelled back.
“I’m going to go, too.” Kairi yawned as she stretched. “Bye.” Riku and I waved.
“This is nice.” I sighed.
“Yeah... Nami?”
“Yes, Riku?”
“Are you okay with leaving?”
“Of course! It’ll be fun!”
“Okay.”
“What are you so worried about, Riku?”
“Nothing. I... I just don’t want to you to have to leave your practically new home... And regret it.”
“Well... I’ll always have a place to come back to.”
“I guess.”
“And I’ll always have you to depend on.”
“Of course you will.” I got up and walked to him.
“Thanks for being such a great friend, Riku.” I kissed his cheek and headed across the bridge.
“No problem.” He whispered. I quickly got to my room and waved goodbye to Riku. Forget pajamas, I’m getting to sleep! I flopped onto my bet and shut my eyes, anxious for tomorrow.
It wasn’t long till I fell asleep with the gleaming moonlight.
It also wasn’t long till a huge crash from outside my room woke me up.
“Hoshit!” I yelped as I flew off of my bed. “What the Hell was that!?” I quickly got up, redressing in some fresh normally black clothes. I put on one of my wristbands and headed outside. I stopped immediately. Outside of my room, across the whole beach, were little shadowy creatures. “Oh. My. God. Sora!?” I called out, hopelessly. “Shit!” I muttered as a shadowy-creature came up to me. I hopped away from it, avoiding any others. “God Damnit, why does it have to be tonight a little army of freaky shadows invades us?! Why not Christmas?!” I was down by the shore when I saw another black-hooded dude. I backed away, and when he noticed me, he quickly ran up to me, holding my arched back with one hand to prevent me from leaving or falling.
“Hello,” his smooth voice greeted. “I’m shocked you haven’t gotten your weapon, yet.” I just stared at him, uncomprehendingly. “Oh... You don’t remember me... Riiiiiiight.” Under the shadows formed by his hood, I saw blue eyes that were intricate with excitement.
“Who the Hell are you?” I managed to mutter.
“Now, now, Maxin. You can’t talk to your superior like that.” He hushed my language. “I’m... Oh crap!” He let go of me and looked upwards. I looked at the spot he was, straight at the island. Where an extremely large shadowy-creature thingy was standing.
“What the Hell is that!?” I yelled, unbelievingly. I turned around with an offended look on my face. “And what the Hell did you just call me?!”
“Not now, Maxin! We almost have Sora!”
“What? No!” I looked back at the island and saw Sora battling the shadow with a key... A key!? I dismissed that and absentmindedly ran up to the island, only to be pulled back by the cloak-guy.
“Stop.” This voice was deeper, though. Almost completely different. “I cannot let you help him. You’d regret it anyway. Namine wouldn’t let you forget it.”
“Who’s Namine? Who are you? What’s happening?!”
“Once you come back with us, she’ll have your memories back in order. She promised. You’ll be just like you did a year ago. Number 14.”
“Number 14...? What the-” He put a hand over my mouth.
“No more language. Geez. You’re worse than Vexen when I accidentally dropped that potion on his- Never mind that. Now, hush.” I stared in horror at the scene that was unfolding before me. It was exactly like my dream. A cloaked man holding me back, forcing me to watch my friend being helplessly devoured by shadows, and another friend unwilling to help him. Then, I felt mystery-dude’s other hand holding the locket that was wound around my neck. “You still have this? Surprise. Too bad you still can’t open it, yet.” He let me go quickly and backed up a little. “Here we go.”
All of the sudden, shadows swirled around me, and I felt a cold object in my hand. I was set down from the darkness. I looked down in my hand and saw a large, black, scythe-like key. It had a really awesome handle, with a long neck, and then the teeth were two scythe blades, connected vertically by a black beam.
“What is this!?” I was awestruck. The guy behind me chuckled.
“That’s your weapon, from now on. It can open anything.” He opened a black portal. “Boy, did they ever choose the perfect guy for this?” He half-way stepped in the portal, then looked at me. “Oh, and don’t be alarmed when you are being swallowed by shadows, okay?”
“Yeah, sure- wait... shadow- wha?” I looked over at where he was, but he was gone. Just like he forewarned, shadows returned, covering me and I was plunged in eternal darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a shorter chapter and stuff, but that’s okay. I needed to stop here for... Reasons. Like the fact it was a good ending for a chapter. Yeah. Those kind of reasons