If I Fall Forever, Will You Be There To Catch Me?

Mistake

Disclaimer 7: No. I still do not own Kingdom Hearts. This is getting annoying.

-------

When my mind resettled I had this different feeling in the pit of my stomach.
He held his lexicon up. I summoned two clones from the ground. “Attack.” The clones ran to where Zexion was and jumped at the same time. Simultaneously, they spun the scythes above them. Zexion managed to dodge their attacks and implode the clones.
“Still think you’re ready?” He grunted.
“I am. And I’ll prove it.” I ran up to him and full forcedly swung my scythe at him. He dodged and grabbed the neck of the scythe. I growled as I jerked it back, attempting to butt him with it. He dodged again, pushing my scythe to the side, and throwing his lexicon upwards. “Crap!” I moved in time to not be devoured by his many illusions. As soon as he retrieved his lexicon I used shadows to spiral around his legs and force him to the ground. I again summoned two more clones to attack him.
With the same routine as earlier going on, he broke through my shadows and jumped to the side just in time to miss the blades. He stood on a wall, waiting for me to attack.
I smirked and held my scytheblade stretched to the side. I allowed shadows to cover the end-tip of the base and drape to the floor.
Zexion glared at me and observed the shadows moving around me. “What are you doing?”
“You’ll see.” I swiftly moved my blade, causing the shadow to lash out. I laughed at his expression and used the whip to try and grab his leg. He backflipped off of the wall and onto the floor in a kneeling-like position. ((With on knee up.)) Using illusions he attempted to distract me. I shook my head slowly and ran back up to him, curve-whipping the shadow. As I got closer, the shadow wrapped tightly around his neck. I harshly pulled him forward and up, completely face to face with me. My crooked head in front of his breathless one. ((Ha. I made a pun.)) He barely clawed at the shadows, maintaining a glare.
“I told you I’d prove it.” I purred, taunting him. His movement slowed as the glare faded slowly.
“Maxin!” Larxene shrieked from behind. Her and another person tore me and my whip off of Zexion. I was still smirking at his gasping body. Larxene held me in place while the other one with her took my weapon. I stopped smirking and watched as my weapon was absorbed by the shadows. Then, I fell to my knees. I breathed heavily as I tried to contemplate what happened. When I drew a blank, I asked.
“You almost freakin killed Zexion!” Larxene yelled. I just stared at the floor as 2 more members appeared around us.
“What was I thinking?” I asked myself.
“Yeah, Maxin. What were you thinking?!”
“I don’t know.” I answered blankly. I didn’t dare look up at the man I almost murdered.
“what happened?” Axel asked.
“Marluxia and I were walking to our rooms and Maxin was strangling Zexion with her shadowy shit right in the middle of the freaking hall!” She explained. I stayed silent, looking at the navy blue tile below me.
“Oh.”
“She was right, after all.” Zexion spoke up. “She does not need my help training anymore.” I silently got up and walked to Zexion. Without looking at him, or anywhere else for that matter, I hugged him and portaled to my room. It was exactly my style. Black and gray walls, with white, gray, and black décor. And why does this matter? I have no freaking idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. I know. That’s okay. This was just a little quickie to make it more organized. So.... Deal with it. Pretend it’s still a part of chapter six. Yet it’s called Chapter 7: Mistake.