Something More

Sweet Reunions & Flashbacks

I stood there for a moment, looking at the little, 3 year old, boy in front of me. My eyes filled with tears.

“J-J-Jamie?” The little boy smiled even bigger and ran towards me “JAMIE!!!” I lifted him up and hugged him, holding him tightly to me. The tears started to fall and i kept mumbling over and over 'my baby.'

“Blaise, come on.” I heard Draco say.

“Draco!!” I looked at him. “How? T-The Ministry said....”

“I know what the ministry said, but, with a little help from Father, we got him back.” I set Jamie down, and gave Draco a hug

“Draco, you are the best brother ever.” I whispered. I let go off him, picking Jamie up again.

“Go on... your blood traitor friends are waiting for you.” He said, sinking back into the Draco people see at school. I walked up to my group. They were all smiling with the exception of Chad, who looked confused. We all walked into the common room, sitting down around the fire. Jamie was on my lap.

“Momma?” Chad looked at me.

“Um, yea. How abut, we go change then I’ll explain. Um...... George? I think his stuff is with you again... Do you mind?” I said.

“Sure.” He smiled “Come here little man.”

“NO!!!! Momma!!” Jamie cried, holding onto me. I smiled and grabbed my wand.

“Accio Pajamas.” A pair of Jamie’s Pj’s came down the stairs and I caught them. I stood up, holding Jamie and went up to my dorm. I opened the door and went over to my stuff. I was sharing a dorm with Alicia, Angelina, and Aj. I set Jamie down on my bed and closed the door.

“Momma, I missed you.” I heard behind me. I turned around and smiled.

“I missed you too baby. Let’s get you changed first. Okay?” He nodded and came over to me holding his pjs. I took off his shirt and pants, changed his underwear, and put on his pjs. Though he insisted that I let him put on his pants.

“All done momma!!” He smiled up at me and I couldn’t help but smile.

“Good job baby.” I smiled “You wanna go wait for me downstairs? With George, Freddie’s brother. He-”

“DADDY!!!!” He jumped up and down, smiling. My heart nearly broke, it would have it wasn’t already, as my breath caught in my throat. I had forgotten that Jamie had gotten attached to Fred. After we dated for 3 months, he started calling him Dad.... He doesn’t know that we broke up.

“Ok baby.... Go downstairs and tell Harry you want Daddy. Ok?”

“Ok Momma.” He smiled at me and I opened the door for him. I grabbed a pair of my own pajamas, and put them on. I went in the bathroom and closed the door, sliding down it. I started crying as another memory came to me. It was a few days after I first meet him.

~FLASHBACK~

“DRACO” I said, trying not to laugh... but failed “Out me down... please??”

“Nope.”

“Ok then. You can keep me like this and have a bunch of guys find me.... I AM wearing a skirt.” He rolled his eyes and let me down. I stood up only to fall down. We both started laughing.

Draco and I were outside. He was wearing his uniform... but I was wearing something a little cuter... but still in blue. We were in an area that no one knew about, or so i thought. After a few minutes I spotted some red hair, coming by.

“What?” He said, noticing I stopped laughing.

“Weasley’s.” I said, gesturing over to where they were. It was the whole clan. Fred, George, Ron, and their sister Ginny. Hermione and Harry were with them. His eyes turned cold, as I had seen many times before. They came over to us, but I noticed that everyone but Fred was hesitant.

“Oh great. Blood Traitors and Mudbloods alike... ruining a perfectly good spot.”

“Draco... they aren’t worth our time.” I said in the same tone as his, my eyes showing the opposite though.

“Your right, Ana... Crabbe and Goyle are waiting for me anyway” He grabbed his stuff. “You coming?”

“No. You go ahead. I happen to like this spot... I’m not giving it up.” He smirked. I sighed n the inside. I hated being mean like this, and I hated when he put on this facade. It’s nothing like him.... especially when i’m involved.

“Good. Later Ana.” He said and left. I overheard the end of the gryffindors conversation.

“Fred... are you sure that SHE is the same girl??”

“Positive...”

“She’s kinda mean.....”

“Well of course she is!!! She’s Malfoy’s sister.”

“You guys... She did make him leave....”

“Yea... so that she could have a go at us alone!!!!!!” I looked at them all... Ron is the one that said that. Fred hit him upside the head and i giggled.

“Sorry about that.....” Ginny looked at me oddly

“See!!! She really is nice... it was only an act!!”

“How do we know she’s not acting now??” Ginny said, looking over me.

“I’m not. I absolutely hate it when Draco is like that..... but that’s just how he is.”

“So... your...what?”

“Oh, I’m his-“

“Girlfriend most likely.”

“Oh no. Harry.... gross.. that’s, icky...” i trail off “i’m-“

“You called him Harry....”

“Yes I did Hermione.”

“You didn’t...”

“Didn’t do what Ron?”

“You called him RON!!”

“What else would I call him Ginny??”

“You are calling us by name.”

“Well yea.... Most people liked to be called by their name. Do you not want me to call you George??”

“Ok... How did you know all of their names?”

“I pay attention. Ginny... You were the girl who ran in to me. Ron, Harry, Hermione, you showed me where to go when I got lost.”

“Ok.. What about me?”

“Well.. You and Fred are twins. The Weasley twins to be specific. So it’s not hard to find out your name.”

“Ok but.. hw did you know I was George and not him.”

“He stood up for me... I’ve never met you so why would you stand up for me?” I smiled.

“Oh.... So i guess there i no need for introductions from us.”

“I’m Alana.” I paused “Alena Bacaila Malfoy.”

“M-M-Malfoy??” I nodded.

“You’re his sister!!” I nodded again.

“Wow… You’re a Malfoy, who is nice.” I smiled.

“Well..” I said but stopped, I heard something in the distance ‘James Lucas!!! Get back here’ it was faint, but I could hear it. “I have to go.” I said, grabbing my bag. I went to leave but someone grabbed my arm.

“Have dinner with us…” It was Fred. I smiled.

“Sure.” I said, then ran off in the direction of the voices.

~End Flashback~

Someone knocking on the door brought me from my thoughts.

“Allie? Are you ok?” It was Aj… I could tell.

“Yea.. I’m fine. I’ll be out ion a sec. I’m washing off my makeup.” I called out, turning on the water. I washed my make-up off and made sure no one could tell I was crying. I came out and Aj was waiting for me.

“I think some people are waiting for an explanation.”

“I think they deserve one.” I said

“You ready?” She said as we walked down the stairs.

“I’m ready.” I said as we reached the bottom.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww. Mother/Son reunion, so sweet :)

Comment.Rate.Subscribe

<3 Much Love