Something More

Questions and Answers plus Detention

“Mommy, Can you tell me a story?” Jamie asked me. We, as in Jamie, Fred, and I, were in the common room and it was about time for Jamie to go to bed.

“About what baby?”

“You and Daddy. What did you guys do while I was gone?”

“Well…for a while, I was devastated.. we both were. Your daddy spent most of his time comforting me.”

“What happened in the game?”

“Well, Baby, Harry won. He tied with Cedric for First.”

“Really?? Where is Ceddy?”

“Cedric… He um, He..”

“Graduated. Last year was his last year. Just Like This year is my last year, and next year is Mommy’s.” Fred said from beside me. “It’s time for you to go.” He said, looking at me. Harry has one too so he said he’s waiting for you.”

“Ok. Don’t forget that he has to be in bed soon.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek. As I walked out of the room I heard Jamie.

“Daddy, Are you and Mommy really the same?”

“Like what bud?”

“Are you still dating?”
That was the last thing I heard, because Harry pulled me away.

“I knew it!! He is way too smart to just.. fall for that.” I said. Harry went into her office first. About 10 minutes later, he came back out.

“I’ll see you in the Common Room” he said, holding his hand.

“Harry, Are you ok?” I said, “ is there something I should know, about the detention?” He stared at me for a few minutes.

“No.” He left. I went into her office.

“Hello, Miss Malfoy. Have a seat.” I at in the chair, and she put a piece of parchment, and a quill in front of me. “You will be doing lines for me. I want you to write, I must be a better mother.” I gritted my teeth, to hold back.

“How many times?”

“Let’s just say, AS long as it takes to sink in.”

“I haven’t any ink.”

“Oh, you won’t be needing any.” I took the quill and started to write. I noticed another quill and parchment in the next space over. The quill was exactly the same as the one I was using, his parchment said "I must not tell lies". I was 5 lines in when I noticed it. There was a burning on my hand. I looked over and watched, horrified, as the words ‘I must be a better mother’ carved themselves into my hand. I dropped the quill and looked up at the Professor responsible. “Is there a problem?” I stayed silent, “No, exactly. Somewhere, down inside you, you know that your not a good mother, and you need to be better.” She laughed her little, ‘hem hem’ “Your excused. You have detention tomorrow night for turning me into a toad.”I picked my bag off the ground and dashed out of there, My mind racing. I got back to the Common Room. I looked around and saw Fred and George selling their pranks, and Harry, sitting by the fire.

“Harry.” I called out, just then noticing that I had tears in my eyes. His head snapped up from Hermione, and he moved his hand back. I walked over to him as he stood. “Give me your hand.” I ordered, fully aware that Fred’s eyes were on me, along with anyone else in the room.

“My hand is fi-“ He started off.

“Harry!” He reluctantly gave me his left hand. I looked at it and saw the words ‘I must not tell lies’ carved into his hand.

“Allie, I-“

“How could you not tell me!!! You knew what she was going to do and you didn’t warn me!!!” He stayed silent.

“Allie,” he said after a minute. I smacked him.

“You are a git Harry Potter!!” I said, through a few tears. I ran up to my dorm. I could have sworn I heard someone calling after me. I sat on my bed a few minutes, cleaning up the dripping blood.

“Lena?” I heard. Fred came over to me. “What happened?” I showed him my hand. “Bloody hell.” He took the cloth and rinsed it out, He started dabbing at it again. My cuts were deep because I had 6 or 7 lines done, Harry did 2.

“Fred, you don’t have to do this.” I said, through silent tears. He wrapped my hand and washed out the cloth again.

“Come here.” He said, sitting back down on my bed I crawled over to him and laid my head on his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair. We sat like that for, who knows how long. I noticed that all my friends weren’t n here yet, so I figured the guys let them stay in their dorm, knowing about me and Fred up here.

“Fred?” I whispered.

“Yes, love.”

“Why did you break up with me?” He was quiet for a minute.

“Selfish reasons. You went to a totally different school, in a different country. I didn’t want to deal with that.” He said. “I regretted every second of it, since the moment you left.”

“So you did it so that you wouldn’t be hurt?” I sat up.

“Yea, but it didn’t work anyway.” He looked at me “We both ended up hurting.”

“Fred, what did you tell Jamie? When he asked if we were still together.”

“I told him yes at first, but he knew I was lying. So I told him the truth.” He said. I yawned. “Why don’t you get some sleep.”

“Stay with me.” I said, realizing he was standing up. “Please.” He got back on the bed and I laid next to him, curling into him like I did so many times before. I laid there for a while, with my eyes closed. Eventually my breathing became even. Fred must have thought I was sleeping.

“I told him that We broke up, but that I am completely in love with you and I wish we didn’t.” I felt him kiss my head as I fell to sleep. 'I love you too.' i thought
♠ ♠ ♠
aww... poor Fred. So, what do you think?? Should Jamie help them get back together? Or should they do it on their own? Or should they see someone else? And what about Toad lady, What should we do about her?

Comment.Rate Subscribe

<3 Much Love