Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Don't Trust Me

Lindsey?”

I turned around, seeing Ray walking towards me, his guitar hanging loosely around his body by the use of his guitar strap.

“Hey, what's up?” I asked, watching as he came and sat down across from me on a speaker.

“Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yes...” I furrowed my brows, “Why would I not be?”

“You just seemed really mad at Frank and we- well, he- was wondering if you were okay?” Ray informed me, looking at me with mild concern.

I felt a fist of guilt punch my stomach. I really should've just gone and told Frank that I wasn't single. It was defiently nicer than treating him like dirt, like Gerard had told me to do.

“I'm fine.. I just said something misleading to Frank and I should probably go clear that up.” I said

Ray looked at me questionly, but I stood up and just nodded at him before I walked away in search of Frank.

I found him sitting on a chair, strumming random chords on his guitar. He didn't notice me until I was two steps away from him. He looked up at me, smiled a kind of timid smile, and then continued playing his guitar.

“Frank, I need to talk to you.” I said, watching as he nodded his head, not looking at me.
“Okay.. the other night when you asked if-” I started.

“Iero!” Bob's voice suddenly interrupted mine, “Where's my drum sticks?”

Frank cackled and leapt up suddenly, and I saw that he had been sitting on Bob's drum sticks.

“Idiot.” Bob rolled his eyes playfully at Frank, grabbed his drum sticks, and walked away.

“You were saying?” Frank said to me. I felt bad when I noticed he looked kind of scared, as if fearing another angry outburst from me.

“Um... right, the other night when you asked if I had a significant-” I started once again.

“Oh... man.” Frank interrupted me once again, “Oh shit.”

“What?” I asked, confused.

“Please don't tell me you're actually a lesbian and have a female partner.” Frank looked at me, his eyes wide in horror.

I just stared at him and suddenly Frank looked ashamed.

“Not like it's a bad thing if you are!” He said hastily, “I have nothing agaisnt that. It would just... um... surprise me. A lot.”

“Um.” This conversation was not going the way I had planned it in my head, “No, I'm not. What I actually wanted was to say was-”

“Good!” Frank disrupted me once again, “But then why do you look so guilty? Oh my God!” He rambled, “Are you actually a man?”

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed. The sound was pleasant and I felt a smile creeping onto my lips.

“No, I'm not a man.” I told him.

He sighed with exaggerated relief and the smile on my face grew bigger.

“Five minutes guys!” A techie called out from somewhere.

“Gotta scoot.” Frank grinned at me, “Talk to you later.”

He winked and then bounced away, leaving me standing there with a smile on my face and one thought running through my head.

How was I going to tell Frank the truth?
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a short part today d=
goshh darnit it's so hot outside.. 30+ degrees celsius..
my laptop is like overheating, ahaha (=
please comment & have a good weekend (fourth of july!!) <3