Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Be Like That (Told You So)

“Gerard I need you to give me some help.” I said, not even bothering to knock on his hotel room's door.

I knew he was alone in the room because I heard Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Bob all say they were going out to get dinner. Gerard was staying in because he had some new ideas for lyrics and wanted to get them down before he forgot them,

Gerard looked up at me from the bed where he was splayed out on, watching TV.

“What do you need?”

“Alright, remember the advice you gave me about Frank?” I asked, sitting down on the opposite bed.

Gerard nodded and I continued, “How would I go about listening to that advice without completely pissing Frank off and having him fire me for being rude?”

He laughed, “Frank can't fire you.. it would have to be a group decision.”

“Great to know.” I said sarcastically, “But can you answer the question please?”

“Well,” Gerard looked thoughtful, “Just basically ignore him. When he talks to you act all annoyed and frustrated. It'll take a couple days but he'll get the hint sooner or later.”

I just stared at Gerard and he laughed, “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“You're such a great friend, you know.” I joked, “Trying to screw your best friend's love life up and all.”

Gerard grinned and shrugged, “Frank has messed up his share of relationships, so if another fails he won't take it too much to heart. Plus, like I told you before, it'd be better if you guys weren't dating.”

“Yes, I know.” I told him, standing up, “Thanks for the help.”

As I headed back to my own hotel room I thought about what Gerard had said. I knew I would feel bad being mean to Frank, because I wans't a mean person. And really, it was all my fault he was going to suffer my displeasure, because if I hadn't been an idiot and just told him the truth we probably could've been friends.

But there was no way Frank would want to even be friends with me after the way I knew I was going to treat him. Hell, even if he knew the reason I was being a jerk, he probably wouldn't want to be friends with a liar anyway.

But it was just something I needed to do. The last thing I would want is for Frank to be persuing me. By being mean to him, it would just probably help him in the long run.
Well, that's what I hoped anyways.

My cell phone suddenly buzzed, and I snatched it up, flipped it open and read a text message from Dylan.

I grinned when I read the message and quickly typed one back. It was random 'I love you's' like the one he had just sent me that made me love Dylan just that much more. He was the perfect one for me.

I decided to call Dylan, and quickly dialed his number. He picked up on the third ring.

“Hey baby!” His voice had a smile in it, “How's it going? God, I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” I said, flopping down onto the bed, “How's the wedding?”

“Great.” I could hear Dylan opening drawers, “Which reminds me, I have a couple questions about that.”

“Shoot.”

“Where are we getting married?” He asked. I heard the click of a pen as if he was getting ready to take notes.

“Um, how about Odessa Church?” I suggested, “That's a nice place.”

“Alright.” Dylan agreed happily and I smiled at his enthusiasm.

“Can you send me a list of people you want to invite?” He asked two seconds later, “Oh and hey, I forgot to tell you.. I booked an all vegetarian caterer!”

“Dylan, you don't need to do that.” I told him sternly, “I don't want my wedding guests starving.”

“Babe, they won't starve.” Dylan assured me, “But if it makes you feel better I'll get some steak guys to prepare some food for the carnivores at the wedding.”

I laughed, “Sounds good.”

We continued discussing wedding plans for another fifteen minutes. Everything Dylan suggested I already had ideas for, having been looking forward to my wedding day for years.

“Where are we going to honeymoon?” He asked me, “How about Hawaii?”

I squealed and Dylan chuckled, “I take that as a yes then?”

“Yes!” I smiled broadly and giggled, “Baby, I love you so much, you know what right?”

“Of course I do.” He answered, “And I miss you so much while you're on tour.”

“I know.” I said sadly, “It sucks that I have to be away from you right before our wedding.”

“Yeah...” Dylan agreed, “Oh, hey sorry babe. I gotta go. I'm supposed to meet up with some buddies for tuxedo fittings. But I'll call you very soon!”

“Love you.” I said, and Dylan blew me a kiss over the phone.

I disconnected the call, then pulled my laptop out to check on what city we would be going to next on this tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
mehh kind of a filler one today.. tomorrow it gets good though!
have a good weekend & THANK YOU for commenting again, awesome people (=
<3