Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Curious

Later that night, I was sitting in my hotel room watching TV when there was a knock on my door. I grumbled and got up to look through the peephole. Standing on the other side of my door was Frank.

“Oh, my God.” I said out loud as I opened the door, “What?”

“I need to use your bathroom again.” Frank said coolly.

“Be my guest.” I waved my hand in the direction of the bathroom, settling back down on my bed and continuing to watch TV.

“So,” Frank's voice came from the bathroom, “We never finished our discussion from the lake.”

“What discussion?” I asked, “I wans't aware we were having one.”

“You bet your ass we were.” Frank said back.

He emerged from the bathroom, standing in the hallway and staring at me defiantly.

“I wanted to know why you act all bitchy to me but not any of the other guys.” He reminded me.

I kept staring at the TV, but didn't take any of the program in. The truth was, I didn't know how to answer Frank's question.

“Because,” Frank took two steps closer to where I was sitting on the bed, “I would really like to know.”

“I don't treat you any different from them.” I responded.

“Bullshit.” Frank narrowed his eyes at me, “You act like you hate me, and we've only known each other for four days.”

“Yeah, well.” I said mildly, “Sometimes thats all it takes before you know.”

“I don't believe that.” Frank said, “Because there has been times over those four days where you were nice to me. Like, what are you, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? Or is this some weird, female, PMS thing? Because I really want to know if you're going to hate me for the rest of the tour or not.”

“Maybe if you stopped flirting with me!” I spat out, finally giving Frank my attention, “Did it ever occur to you that maybe I don't want to date you?”

“Sure it did, but you want to know why I kept trying?”

“I have a feeling I'm about to find out whether I like it or not.” I replied bitterly.

“It's because I know you felt an attraction to me too.” Frank said, stepping right in front of me, blocking the television from my view.

“I did n-”

“Yes, you did. And here's proof.” Frank raised an eyebrow and, before I knew what was happening, he had pulled his shirt off.

“What the hell,” My eyes widened as I observed his revealed stomach and arms. Then I realized what I was doing and darted my eyes away.

“See?” He smiled a little secretive smile at me, bending down so his face was level with mine, “You can't resist.”

He was much too close to me. I could feel his breath on my face. Those hypnotic eyes of his were sucking me in, making me forget who and where I was.

Frank reached a hand up and brushed back a piece of hair from my eye. I couldn't help it, and my eyes fluttered closed for half a second.

He drew closer, and butterflies erupted suddenly in my stomach. Now he was way too close. His lips were an inch from mine, our noses practically touching. My eyes shut unwillingly, almost as if they knew I was about to be kissed.

I heard a movement and my eyes flew open. Frank was standing back up, a normal distance away from me again. He was smirking.

“Told you you couldn't resist.” He said, his eyebrows raised in cockiness, “And you can't ignore that attraction. Mark my words, you're going to want me one day.”

“You are a jerk.” I stood up and gave him a shove, “Get out now.”

His eyes widened in surprise when I pushed him, but he quickly regained his cool, “Whatever you say Lindsey.”

He walked out the door and blew me a kiss mockingly before disappearing down the hall and into his own room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohh things are getting interesting (;
thanks to those who commented (too lazy to link ya up haha)
& hope you're weeks started out wonderful <3