Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Madness

“Hey sweetheart.”

I saw four pairs of eyebrows raise as I blushed and sat down angriliy at the breakfast table.

“Don't call me that.” I spat out at Frank, who was sitting across the table from me, grinning cockily.

“Am I missing something here?” Gerard questioned, looking from Frank and I.

“No.”

Bob smiled secretively, “Where you guys doing something you shouldn't have been doing when Frank went into your hotel room last night?”

I let out an exasperated breath while Frank smirked at me, “No, nothing happened, nor will anything ever happen.”

“Aw come on, sweetie, we can tell them.” Frank mocked.

“Shut up.” I pushed my chair back, on my feet as anger pulsed through me, “Shut up, Frank. It's not funny. If I hear one more word out of you that is not on a professional level, I'm going to quit.”

The table where all the MCR guys were sitting suddenly got quiet, and then-

“Quit if you want, I could care less.” Frank told me.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away from the table, anger pounding on the inside of my head.

Where did Frank get off on pretending we were dating? He was only doing it to mock me, and we both knew it. Never in my 23 years of living had I met someone as annoying, cocky and frustrating to deal with as Frank was. It was defiently going to be a long seven months, that was for sure.

I was sitting on the tour bus when I heard the guys get on. The four of them who weren't Frank all looked at me curiously as they passed to their bedrooms. Only Frank stopped to give my shoulder a quick squeeze.

“Stop.” I smacked his hand off my body, “You're being an ass right now.”

Frank gave me a smug look and sat down on the couch next to me. I immeaditely scooted over so I was a fair distance from him.

“Why don't you wanna sit next to me?” Frank said, grinning that little secretive smile again.
I sniffed and dug out my laptop from my carrying case, pulling it open and turning it on.

“Come on, Linds.” He moved himself over so he was sitting beside me again.

“Hey, Frank do you want to- oh...” Bob abruptly opened the door leading to the bedrooms and spotted us, sitting closely together on the couch.

Frank chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, “Yes Bob?”

“Get off of me.” I shrugged his disgusting arm off my shoulders and pushed myself off the couch.

Screw this, I though savagely as I grabbed my laptop and stalked over to the front of the bus, I'm sitting with the bus driver for this entire tour.

**

It was nearing sunset, and we were just about to arrive at our next destination. I was still sitting up at the front of the bus with the driver, eager to get away from Frank. Needless to say, he had not disturbed me during the whole drive.

Twenty minutes later the bus rolled to a stop outside of our dingy motel that we were staying in for the night. Compared to the high-end hotels our tour company had managed to snag for these guys, this motel looked like crap.

“Thanks.” I told the bus driver, getting up from my seat and heading to the back area of the bus.

The guys were all sitting in the lounge, talking, as I came in. Gerard looked up at me and smiled.

“Are we here?” He asked.

I nodded, opening the door that led to the outside and jumping down onto the ground.

“Wow, this looks like shit.” Bob joked as he jumped down behind me, looking at the motel with his eyebrows raised.

“No kidding.” Gerard joined us, “But it's just for one night, right?”

“Yes.” I told them, “Get your suitcases while I go get our room keys.”

I left them and entered the lobby of the motel, noting how grungy and cheap the place looked.

There was no one at the front desk so I stood there, impatiently tapping my fingers until finally a bored looking receptionist entered from a back room.

“Hello.” They said dully, looking as if they'd rather be anywhere but here.

“Hi, I have three rooms booked for My Chemical Romance?”

The receptionist nodded, double checking the computer. Then he handed me three key cards, “Enjoy your stay.”

I left the lobby and found the band, who were standing right outside the doors to the rooms.
“Here.” I gave Bob and Gerard a key, keeping the third for myself.

They led me towards our rooms, which were all beside eachother. Bob stuck his key card into the door and pulled it open as the green light flashed.

“Huh.” Bob said as he went into the room, “This could be a problem.”

I walked in behind him, groaning when I saw the room only had two, single beds. That meant someone wouldn't have a room and would have to share with me.

“Excellent.” Frank commented, smiling as he realized what these beds meant, “I'm sharing with Lindsey.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so this is the last update you'll be getting for 3 weeks while I'm off in the states touring.
but never fear! when i get back there will be updates galore! (:
have a good 3 weeks & i'll see you all in august! <3
and thanks to MyDearJuliet for commenting! (=