Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

You're Doing Things That I Don't Like

“You are not.” I wheeled around to glare at him, “If I'm sharing with anyone, it's not going to be you.”

“Harsh words, toots.” Frank ruffled my hair and I smacked his hand away angrily.

“I'm sharing with Ray.” Bob told everyone.

Ray nodded in agreement as Mikey looked at me, “I can share with Frank, Lindsey.”

“There's no way I'm sharing with Mikey.” Frank said, “No offense Mike, but you're a snorer.”

Mikey shrugged and sat down on one of the beds. Gerard looked at Frank and said, “Then you can share with me, Frank.”

“Nope, you're a bathroom hog.” Frank said happily, “Which means I'll have to share with Lindsey.”

I sighed deeply as Gerard looked at me apologetically.

“Fine, whatever.” I said, standing up, “It's one night.”

“Aw, see?” Frank said to the rest of the band, “She loves me.”

I rolled my eyes at him, told the guys to be awake by eight the next morning and then left the room.

I got to my room, quickly shutting the door behind me. I smirked. Frank didn't have the key card to this room; I did. And he'd have a hell of a problem getting into our room without that.
Barely ten minutes later I heard knocking on the door.

“Who is it?” I called out mockingly.

I heard Frank laughing, “Let me in sweetie.”

“Not if you call me that.”

There was a silence and I grinned smugly.

“Okay, come on, please let me in.” I heard Frank whine from behind the door.

“Um, no thanks.” I told him, turning the volume up on the TV so I could barely hear Frank's voice.

Five minutes went by with no sound from behind the door. Then suddenly it opened and Frank stepped in, looking self assured.

I gaped at him and Frank laughed, “I told the guy at the front desk my girlfriend wasn't letting me into our room, and he gave me another key.” He held this up and smirked at me.

“Whatever, smarty-pants. Just stop talking.” I snarled, angry that Frank had outsmarted me.
“Okay.” He sat down on his bed, leaning back agaisnt the pillows.

I furrowed my brows and glanced over at him. He was watching the TV, where a random reality show was playing. I wondered why he was suddenly giving up the chance to annoy me so easily, but then decided to just go along with it. Any moment when Frank wasn't talking to me was a moment I loved.

We stayed in silence for the whole show. When it ended, another one came on and we watched that, again in absolute silence.

“Do you mind if I switch the channel?” Frank asked me when the second program was over.
“Go ahead.” I threw the controller at him and watched as he went to the TV listings.

I got up from the bed, deciding I was going to change into pajamas and get ready for bed. I walked into the bathroom after grabbing my pajamas and brushed my teeth, changing out of my day clothes and into my nightwear, which consisted of an old baggy t-shirt and a pair of capris pajama pants.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Frank was still sitting in the same spot on his bed, watching Austin Powers on the television.

I got into bed, settling under the covers. Frank waited until there was a commercial break, and then got up and went into the bathroom.

The movie came on again and I began watching. Just then, Frank stepped out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a pair of old sweatpants. I avoided looking at him, instead focusing my attention on the screen in front of me.

Without warning, a pillow smacked agaisnt my head. I blinked in confusion as Frank laughed.

“You should have seen your face.” He chuckled, “Priceless.”

I bit my lip, containing my smile as I chucked the pillow back at him. It hit him directly in the face and I let out a yell of triumph.

“Oh, you're going to pay for that.” Frank said, as he reached down and began tossing all the pillows on his bed at me.

I squealed, ducking before I got hit across the face with multiple pillows. Then suddenly Frank was right in front of me, a pillow in his hands. He hit me over the head with it and I lost my balance, falling onto the bed face first.

“Jerk.” I chortled, rolling over so I was on my back, staring up at Frank.

He stared at me for a minute, looking suddenly serious. I felt myself begin to turn red at his unblinking gaze on me. Damn, his eyes were too amazing for someone who was a complete jack ass like he was.

Frank blinked then, turning away from me and gathering his pillows from his bed. Then he hopped into the bed and turned the light off.

I looked over at his dark silhouette, thinking that maybe he wasn't as bad as he had been acting for the past couple days.

“Goodnight sweetie.” He jeered at me, his tone mocking.

On the other hand, maybe he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hellooo again! (=
Took me awhile to update this, even though I've been back from my trip for a week and a bit, but that's because my aunt came to visit and I've been spending time with her before she has to leave! She's going on Tuesday though, so I'll probably start updating daily then!
Thanks for being so patient <333