Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Here We Go Again

2 weeks later.

“Oh my God, Disney World!” Bob screamed into my ear.

That was his first thought when we arrived in Jacksonville, Florida. Admittedly, that was also mine.

“You dumbass, Disney World is in Orlando.” Ray smacked Bob upside the head.

“Oh.” Bob looked saddened, “Lindsey, can we please take a break from touring and go to Disney World? I've never been...”

“Orlando is one of our stops on the tour.” I told him, laughing as his face perked up suddenly, “And we're there for four days.”

“Yes!” Bob pumped his fist in the air, “How long until we leave Jacksonville then?”

“Three days.” I said, “And after Orlando we're headed to Missouri.”

“That's a long way away.” Mikey piped up, “We have no shows in the states between?”

I shook my head, “Your tour plan goes from Missouri, all the way up to Minnesota, and then we go back down through North and South Dakota through the states we missed on our way up to Missouri.”

“And then it's Texas!” Ray smiled at me, “You can show us around your hometown!”

I grinned at him, but my smile was somewhat stilted at the thought of having My Chemical Romance tour through Odessa. I was excited to introduce them to where I grew up, but guiltiness was gnawing away at my stomach when I thought of how Dylan would come to see me, and then the truth of my lie to Frank would come out.

Oh well. I shrugged it off my mind for the time-being. That moment was another three months away. Once we got to Texas, we were officially halfway finished our tour.

“Hey guys, we're at our hotel.”

I turned to see Gerard come in from the lounge area, beckoning us to follow him. Mikey, Bob, Ray and I stood up from where we were sitting on the beds, trooping after Gerard.

Frank wasn't in the lounge, which meant he must have been outside already. Sure enough, when I stepped down from the steps of the bus I saw him standing near the entrance to the hotel.

When Frank heard the commotion of the other guys getting their luggage out of the bus he turned and grinned when he saw me.

My stomach flipped and I thought accusingly of Gerard, who was very wrong when he said that Frank would 'lose interest' in me if I treated him like dirt for a couple days. For the past week, I had listened to Gerard's advice to a T. I ignored Frank. I was sarcastic, rude, moody and annoying. I barely talked to Frank if I could help it. I purposely treated the other guys in the bands like Gods and made a point of acting as if Frank wasn't there.

But no matter what I did, he still grinned and tried to flirt with me. I didn't know what it was with this guy, but for some reason he was just not backing down.

“It's hot our here.” Frank said was I walked up to him.

“Yeah, that's usually the weather in Florida this time of year.” I said snidely, not looking at him as I walked into the lobby of our hotel.

Once we were all settled in our hotel rooms I let the guys know their schedule in Jacksonville. We had one show here, which was yesterday. The rest of today and our third day here were free time.

“We're gonna go to the beach Lindsey, wanna come?” Gerard asked me after I finished talking about our schedule.

I bit my lip, glancing around at the guys, who all smiled at me.

“Come on, it'll be fun.” Ray said, nudging me and grinning.

“Fine.” I gave in, “Let me go change and I'll meet you guys in the lobby in ten.”

“Oh, I hope your bathing suit is a bikini.” Frank grinned at me. I just rolled my eyes at him.
I went back to my hotel room, changing quickly into my bathing suit, which was, as Frank had hoped, a bikini. I pulled a pair of shorts and a tank-top on over top of it and snatched my sunglasses from my purse, stucking them on my head. I double-checked if I had money before leaving my room and taking the elevator down to the lobby.

There was no one in the lobby so I sat down on one of the armchairs that were placed in the middle large room. The elevator suddenly dinged and I glanced over, groaning when I saw Frank step out of it alone.

He spotted me and grinned, making his way over to where I was sitting.

“What's up?” He asked, sitting on the arm of my chair. I just turned and looked at him before turning away again.

“Okay, that's cool. Not talking to me again.” Frank said, a laugh audible in his voice.

He stayed silent for two minutes, looking around the lobby. Then, when a particulary large group of people entered the lobby, he suddenly stood up.

“Why aren't you talking to me?!” He screamed, causing me to jump and spin my head around to face him.

“I said I was sorry! Oh my God, you won't even look at me!” Frank continued to yell.

My eyes widened as I glanced around the lobby, where everyone had turned to stare at the pair of us.

I looked back at Frank, my cheeks growing red as he continued to shout at me. Suddenly, I realized what he was doing. It was obvious that he was trying to embarass me in front of these people. This fact was made three times more obvious when I saw that familiar, mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Please, Lindsey, I'm begging you, just give me a chance to explain!” Here Frank actually fell to his knees, clasping his hands together and looking up at me.

I glanced around the lobby again, noting how people were now whispering and pointing at us.

“Nothing to worry about here, folks.” I said as calmly as I could before I took a step toward Frank and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt.

“You are a jerk.” I whispered menacingly into his ear, “Leave me alone.”

I stepped back from him and started to walk out of the lobby, ignoring the people that were now glaring at me for some reason. They probably thought that I was some bitch who didn't have the heart to listen to some guy who 'loved' me.

“Fine! I don't want you anyways, you psycho!” Frank yelled at my back as I exited the lobby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys there's gonna be a new schedule on updating. so updates will still come everyday except for on weekends. this gives me time to write without having to worry about updating and falling behind on my story. and it also gives me a little bit of a break (=
thanks for reading & also to everyone who commented!! <33333 lots of love! =D
p.s. 7 more readers until we reach 100! (=