Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Already Gone

I woke up several hours later, still lying in the sun. I yawned and sat up, looking around to see I was still alone on the towel. I glanced towards the water and saw Bob and Ray.

I had just began to wonder where the other three members of My Chemical Romance were when I heard Gerard and Mikey talking.

I turned around and saw they were walking towards me. Frank was nowhere to be seen.

“Hey, Lindsey.” Mikey said, sitting down next to me and handing me a vegi-dog, “I thought you might be hungry.”

“Aw, thanks.” I said, taking the vegi-dog and giving Mikey a one armed hug as Gerard sat down in front of me.

“So we need to talk.” He said seriously as Mikey busied himself with getting another beer.
“Okay...” I said, biting the inside of my cheek.

“It's Frank's birthday in four days,” Gerard started, “And the guys and I are going to be throwing him a birthday party. We're going to be in Orlando on the 31st, right?”

“Yes.”

“So we were going to take him to Disney World and stuff when we're not doing shows. And, uh, we were wondering if you wanted to come along?”

“To celebrate his birthday with him?” I asked, my eyebrows raised.

Gerard nodded and I laughed, “Why would I do that after what he said to me?”

“Lindsey, I talked to Frank, he didn't mean that whole psycho thing. He was just frustrated that you kept treating him like crap.”

“That's what you told me to do!” I said angrily, “You're the one who wanted to make sure he didn't like me anymore!”

“Yeah well, he defiently doesn't anymore.” Gerard sighed, “Look, I feel bad for giving you that advice, but you need to understand where I was coming from. I- none of the guys in this band!- wanted to see Frank hurt again. I just didn't expect you to follow my advice so well...”
I scoffed but didn't say anything.

“If I could give you some advice,” Mikey spoke up from beside me, “Why don't you just apologize to Frank, he'll apologize to you, and you can all be friends again?”

I surveyed Mikey. I couldn't apologize to Frank about treating him badly without explaining why I had to do so in the first place. And that would just bring up a whole bunch of unneeded questions, such as why I lied about being single in the first place.

The only thing I could do was tell Frank I wasn't single. But that whole confession came back to the idea of then telling him why I lied to begin with, which then ended up with my lame answer of his eyes.

I groaned inwardly; what a mess. How could I have been so stupid as to even utter that one word that made Frank believe I wasn't in a relationship, especially when I was the farthest possible distance from being single? I was about to get married for God's sake!

“I can't apologize.” I told Mikey and Gerard, “Sorry, but it just can't happen.”

Why?” Gerard wanted to know, “Are you just being incredibly stubborn or is there some hidden reason why you can't say sorry?”

I bit my lip and looked away from the inquiring stares of the two brothers. But I couldn't tell them what had happened between Frank and I almost three weeks ago. I had more pride than that.

“I just don't like him. I don't want to have to be forced to talk to somone who I don't like.” I said.

Gerard and Mikey looked at each other, “How can you hate someone you barely even know?”

I shrugged, “Sometimes there are people you click with, and sometimes there are people you clash with. Frank is in the latter group.”

“So there's no chance you're going to celebrate Frank's birthday with-”

“There's no way.” I cut across Mikey, “Now can we please dispense with this topic?”

“Fine.” Gerard said, “But we're not done with this, even if we're leaving it for now.”

“I'm looking forward to our next in-depth discussion about Frank.” I said sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a virus on my laptop. It's called Personal Antivirus and i have no idea how to get rid of it. It's making it almost impossible for me to use the internet because everytime I do it tells me the site might be dangerous. I'm gonna take my computer to a technician, but I don't want to risk updating when I have a virus, since I have no idea what it's doing to my laptop, and I'm afraid being online will effect it even more.
as soon as my laptop gets fixed i'll update.. might be a little less than a week though.
i am so so so sorry for this. i don't know how it happened. please be patient.
<33