Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Take Me There

When we finally got to Disney World it was packed. I glanced at the band, noticing they had no security personnel with them.

“Aren't you guys worried about fans?” I asked.

They shook their heads, “We love our fans. It'll be awesome meeting them in person.”

“Oh, by the way, be prepared to be mistaken as one of our girlfriends.” Bob laughed, nudging me teasingly.

“What do you mean?” I questioned.

“Oh, you know,” Bob waved his around dismissively, “Everytime we're out with girls the media always assumes it's a girlfriend.”

“Oh.” I fidgeted with the bottom of my tank top nervously.

We had barely taken ten steps into Disney World when a group of three girls approached us.

“Can we have a picture please?” They asked, giggling excitedly.

Gerard smiled warmly at them, “Sure.”

The tallest girl handed me a camera, then wedged herself between Ray and Mikey as her two friends did the same. They all smiled brightly as I snapped the picture.

“Thanks so much!” They squealed, prancing away happily.

I never realized how many fans My Chemical Romance really had. It took us nearly half an hour just to get to the Epcot Center, and as soon as we got there we were flooded by more fans.

“Happy Birthday Frankie!” A girl with far too much make up on screamed, running up to Frank and giving him a huge hug.

“Thanks so much.” Frank hugged her back as a whole flock of fangirls started screaming birthday wishes to Frank as well.

“This is mayhem.” I muttered to Ray, who just grinned as he signed more autographs.

“This is how we live.” He responded before turning his attention to a large group of girls all queuing for pictures.

“Lindsey!” Gerard called over the heads of all the fans, “I think you need to rescue Frank.”

I furrowed my brows, turning around to try and find Frank. Unfortunately, being only 5 foot 4 inches, I wasn't able to see much. I began pushing my way through the large crowd that had formed near the entrance of the Epcot Center.

Girls all around me (I saw a couple guys, but not nearly as many as there were girls) were pushing into each other, all trying desperately to find something for My Chemical Romance to sign. I noticed all of them had either black hair, or normal colored hair decorated with pink, blue, or other unnatural colors. I felt slightly out of place. I didn't judge people on how they looked or dressed, but it's still hard when you look different from a crowd of people and you can see their eyes flickering over you, their eyebrows raised as if they were judging you.

I finally spotted Frank a short distance away. He was completely surrounded by girls who were literally groping him.

“Okay, back away please.” I called loudly over the screaming girls, ignoring their dirty looks as I pushed my way through to Frank.

He looked at me questioningly and out of the corner of my mouth I muttered, “Gerard sent me.”

Frank nodded understandingly while smiling around at all the girls.

“Frank, is that your girlfriend?” I heard one person shout over the noise of everyone.

He glanced at me, then murmured into my ear, “Just pretend you are so they back off a bit.”

I opened my mouth to protest when Frank suddenly wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

“Yeah, this is Lindsey.” He called out to the girls, some of who actually groaned at the fact that Frank was taken.

I bit my lip and Frank muttered into my ear, “Please just act sincere for once in your life.”

I glared at him, feeling insulted. I could be sincere.. I just wasn't around him.

“Anyways, we've got to get going. If you want to get autographs or pictures later, you can find us at the Disney World entrance at four!”

Frank began weaving his way through all the girls, who were not so open to letting us pass. It was awkward trying to maneuver with Frank's arm around me, so Frank dropped his arm and reached to grab my hand.

I felt a jolt of something shoot up my arm as his fingers closed around mine.

“I still don't like you.” I told Frank quietly, so as to not be overheard by any fans.

Frank just laughed and continued pulling me towards the rest of the band, who had managed to seperate themselves from most of then fans.

All four of them spotted me and Frank, then noticed our linked hands. I saw them exchange looks and I tugged my hand free from Frank's.

“It was necessary for escape.” I told them, ignoring their raised eyebrows.

“We have a date with our fans at four.” Frank told the rest of the band, who nodded.

“Now let's finally go on some rides.” Bob said excitedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out these people.. they rock at commenting!!
FayeIsLost
MyDearJuliet
LoveShadows18
Flavour

They are all awesome!! Go check out their stories!
<333