Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Drivin' Me Crazy

“And today is a special day.” Gerard screamed into the microphone, “It's a special day because it's one of my closest friends birthdays!

The audience screamed and I saw a multitude of posters fly into the air, all saying something along the line of 'Happy Birthday Frankie!'

“So let's sing Happy Birthday to the wonderful, sexy, Frank Iero!” Gerard said, starting to sing the simple song into the microphone as the crowd joined in.

Frank stood on the stage, grinning and mouthing 'thank you' to a bunch of the fans as they sang for him.

I couldn't help but smile at him. Annoying he may be, but he still had genuine manners, which was something a lot of guys nowadays lacked.

“Thank you.” Frank said into his microphone, smiling widely at the screaming fans.

One girl chucked her bra onstage and Frank laughed, picking it up and throwing it back into the crowd.

“I don't wear those, sorry.” He chuckled as the crowd laughed, “But yeah, thanks for all the awesome birthday gifts.”

“I LOVE YOU FRANK!” One girl shrieked, and Frank laughed sweetly.

“Love you too.” He said, stepping back from the microphone and beginning to strum his guitar for the next song.

**

After the show, the whole band stood around behind a table loaded with merch while their fans lined up to meet them. I was sitting at the corner of the table, making sure no one was sneaking any merchandise off the table without paying.

“Hey, Frank, that's your girlfriend right?” One girl with long blond hair streaked with blue asked, looking pointedly at me.

Frank laughed, “Naw, she's not. I just said that to get away from all those crazy girls, cause you know, I'm so damn sexy and all.”

The girl laughed as Frank continued, “Yeah, but we're not together. She actually hates me.”

“I don't hate you.” I started, but the girl cut across me with a gasp.

“How can anyone hate you, Frankie? You're so sweet.” The girl glared at me and I felt my face flush.

“Aw, thanks. But those words are wasted on this one.” Frank said, pointing to me, “She's as stubborn as a mule.”

“Well, I don't hate you.” The blond girl said, putting a large emphasis on the word I.

Frank smiled and gave the girl a hug, “Thanks so much.”

Once the girl had moved on I stood up and walked over to Frank, tapping him on the shoulder.

He turned and smiled secretively at me, “Hello hater.”

“I never said I hated you.” I told him angrily, “Stop twisting my words around.”

“Well, look at it from my point of view. You don't like me, I get that. So that means you hate me.” Frank said simply.

“No, it just means I don't like you.” I told him, and he raised his eyebrows.

“Ugh, God, fine, whatever. I'm done with you. From now on, we're not going to talk to each other unless we need to, because that's how people act when they professionally don't like someone.” I told him.

“So professionally speaking, I don't like you.” Frank asked, and I nodded as he laughed, “You're so weird.”

I ignored him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I now have a banner for the story title (=
Do you like it??
Thanks for reading and commenting <3333