Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Former Love

2 months later.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.


“Wooo! Two more weeks and we're in your hometown!” Bob yelled at me playfully, giving me a bear hug as I laughed.

After three months of being on the road with these guys, definite friendships had developed. With the exception of Frank, I had grown to like all the band members. They were amusing, good listeners, and fun to be around. I had never become close with any of the people I toured with before, but I was thankful that My Chemical Romance were the first to be befriended by me.

Bob was the always happy kind of person, the kind of person who walked into a room and just made you smile. Ray was great for advice, and perfect for touring around the cities with, as he loved to travel. Mikey was slightly shy, but once he opened up to you he was surprisingly amusing. Gerard was extremely nice, and hilarious to be around when he was drunk.

As for Frank, well, he and I had continued to be polite around each other for the past two months. He had stopped flirting with me, and slowly I was warming up to the idea of being friends with him. Ever since the night in the bar on his birthday I realized that he was a genuinely nice person, and he didn't seem to have a crush on me anymore.

“Yes, I can't wait to show you around!” I said excitedly.

And it was true- I couldn't wait to show the guys around the city where I was born and raised. The only problem was Dylan. Keeping our engagement hidden from Frank would be hard to do, but as soon as we left Odessa, hopefully without Frank finding out about my lie, it would be smooth-sailing from then on out.

“It's too bad we're going to be there in winter time.” Ray commented, “I heard Texas is really nice in spring and summer.”

“It is.” I assured him, “But winter is nice too... just kind of cold.”

The one bad thing about this tour was that I was spending not only Christmas, which had passed six days ago, but also my birthday away from home. It made me sad to think that my whole family would be celebrating Christmas without me, but at least the MCR guys had given me great presents.

“What are we doing for New Year's?” Mikey asked me, “Please don't tell me we have to go perform until midnight like we did last year.”

“No, this year you're free to do whatever you want.”

“They have New Year's fireworks at Bricktown Canal.” Ray said, “If you guys wanted to go see that?”

There was a general noise of agreement, so when our tour bus pulled up to our hotel for the next four days, we all clambered out, hurrying to get inside due to the cold. I got to my hotel room, deciding to take a shower before we left to go watch the fireworks. In Odessa, my family and I made a big deal out of New Years. We got all dressed up and drank until it was close to midnight, where the fireworks welcomed us into the new year.

After my shower, I stuck my hair in a bun. We had about four hours to go until midnight, so my hair would be dry and wavy by the time I took my bun out. I changed into a pair of nice dark blue jeans, putting a white, long sleeved, v-neck sweater on over top. I laid out my matching white jacket on my bed, and dug my new, white Uggs out of one of my bags: they had been my Christmas present from Bob.

Smiling happily, I jumped onto my bed, turning my TV on to pass the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler chapter today.. blaahh =\
I have to go back to school in two weeks. Poo. That means I have to start getting up at 7 again ):

Enjoy & thanks for commenting! <333