Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Resolutions

At 11 in the evening I knocked on Gerard's hotel room door.

“Come in!” He called.

I opened the door and met utter chaos. Ray and Bob were running around, trying to smack each other with pillows. Mikey was on the balcony of the room, talking on his cell phone to someone. Gerard was watching TV, the volume incredibly loud as he was trying to drown out the yells of Bob and Ray. Frank was playing on his guitar extremely loud.

“Oh, my God.” I put my hands up to my ears, “Do you have to be so loud?”

Frank looked up at me, his smile somewhat faltering as he gazed at me.

“Whoa.” He said.

The room got suddenly quiet compared to how the noise level had been when I entered. I stared around in confusion as Bob, Ray, Gerard and Frank all gaped at me.

“What?” I said, cocking one eyebrow, “Is there something on my face?”

I turned to look at the mirror, seeing nothing on my face whatsoever.

“No, it's just...” Bob broke off, glancing at Gerard, who was grinning.

“It's just that you're hot.” He laughed, turning back to the television.

“Yeah,” Ray offered, “I mean, we always knew you were attractive, but we've never seen you look like you do now. Like with your hair all wavy and your unprofessional outfit.”

I chuckled, nervously fingering my hair, “Okay... well thanks for that then.”

I glanced at Frank, and he was giving me that little, secretive smile.

“We're gonna have to keep an eye on you to make sure you don't get kidnapped for looking so good.” Frank laughed, standing up and propping his guitar agaisnt the bed, “Come on guys, we should go.”

They all agreed, starting to put their shoes on as Gerard called Mikey into the room. He did a double-take when he saw me, but didn't say anything

Within minutes we were in a cab, speeding towards Bricktown Canal. The ride over was full of fun and laughter.

“Thanks.” I told the cab driver when we had arrived, handing him two twenties.

There was a large crowd, all hanging around on the docks, waiting for midnight and the fireworks. Gerard and Bob pushed their way to the front and the rest of us followed, getting a good view of the water and the boat that held the fireworks.

“I'm going to run and get us some coffees.” Ray told us.

“I'll come too.” Frank decided, “You'll need help carrying all that.”

They disappeared and I stared out over the water, hearing the excited bustle of the crowd around us as the minutes ticked down to midnight.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket, checking the caller I.D. It was Dylan.

“Hello?” I smiled into the phone as I heard Dylan laugh and greet me back.

“It's five minutes to midnight.” He told me, “And I wish you were here.”

“I wish I were there too.” I told him, “But two weeks and I will be.”

“You're staying with me while you're in Odessa right?” Dylan asked, “I can't wait to show you all the plans for our wedding.”

“I can't wait to see them.” I spotted Frank and Ray coming towards us, laden with cups of coffee, “Um, I should go. My phone's gonna die soon.”

“Aw, fine.” Dylan pouted, “I'll call you in a couple days. Love you.”

“Love you too.” I hung up, just as Frank approached me and handed me a coffee.

“Thanks.” I said, as he nodded and looked down at my cellphone.

“Who was that?”

“Um, my friend Georgina.” I lied, stuffing my phone in my pocket and taking a sip of coffee.

“Cool.” Frank nodded, just as the crowd around us began counting down into the New Year.

“Five, four, three, two, one, HAPPY NEW YEAR!” I heard the crowd around us scream as fireworks shot up into the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
These two people are AMAZING and comment every update which makes me sooo happy!!
FayeIsLost and MyDearJuliet
=D

Enjoy this update! <333