Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

I Somehow Find...

At the end of the night, Frank walked me back to my hotel room to say goodnight. I opened my door and turned to him. He really was a good-looking guy.

“Thanks for dinner.” I smiled, feeling my cheeks stretch with the fakeness of it. Frank's telling of his past had put a damper on the evening. It had also made me feel incredibly guilty.

“Anytime, friend.” He stuck his arms out for a hug, and I went willingly.

Wrapped in his arms, I couldn't help but feel pity for Frank. All he wanted was someone he could love. I had no right treating him like I did.

“I'm really sorry if I did things to upset you before.” I said into his shoulder, “If I had known what I know now...”

“It's okay.” He chuckled, “I was coming on a little too... strong.”

He grabbed my arms and gently eased me back, looking into my eyes. Then he smiled and swiftly pressed his lips to my cheek.

“Goodnight.” He let go of me and began walking away.

I lifted my hand to where his lips had made contact with my skin. Maybe Frank could be a bit of a jerk sometimes, but at least deep down inside he had a heart of gold that made up for it. He really was a sweet guy; in fact, he almost reminded me of Dylan. He was kind, and generous, and almost the epitome of perfect.

He was... well, he was just Frank.

**

“So what'd you two get up too last night?”

I threw a pillow towards Gerard, satisfied when it made a thwack-ing sound that indicated it had hit him in the face.

Mikey, Ray and Bob laughed and I smirked as Gerard attempted to throw the pillow back at me and failed.

“We had dinner, and then I went into my hotel room and he went back to his.” I said.

Sure.” Gerard emphasized this word and I just rolled my eyes.

“Gee, Lindsey is getting frustrated with you. Just because you can't get any doesn't mean you have to live your life through Lindsey's sexual fanta-”

“Shut up, Bob!” I yelped, “Nothing happened between Frank and I! Ask him yourself!”

“Ask me what?”

I turned and saw Frank entering the main room of the tour bus. We were on our way to Norman, Oklahoma. It wasn't a long drive, but because the band had a show tonight we needed to get there early.

“Tell them nothing happened last night.” I said, gesturing to his friends, “Because they all think something did.”

“Nothing happened.” Frank told them.

“That's what they say. They're just aligning their stories.” Mikey whispered loudly to Ray, who chuckled.

“Mikey, if you don't shut up, I'm telling Alicia you ruined her favorite hair straightner.”

Mikey turned a horrified face towards me, “You wouldn't.”

“Oh, I would.” I taunted, “And I'm telling her how you ruined it too.”

As Mikey gaped at me in horror, Frank cackled and patted my head, “I guess after 3 months of being on the road with us she's finally starting to sink to our level of black-mail.”

“We're a bad influence on her.” Bob said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement, “How will her friends back home treat her when this tour is over?”

“Maybe she should just live with us forever.” Frank joked.

“I don't think I could handle living with the stench that thrives off all of you.” I said, causing all of us to burst into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's early cause I'm spending the night at a friend's house! Enjoy!!
And thanks to Squall Leonhart., MyDearJuliet, FayeIsLost and LoveShadows18 for commenting!! Thanks guys! <33