Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

A Simple Plan

Two days later I woke up with Dylan beside me in bed. His arm was wrapped lightly above my waist, his body curled into mine. I let out a breath and gently removed his arm from my body, then quietly moved out of bed.

Today was the day My Chemical Romance was driving into Odessa, and I knew I had to be extremely careful around Frank and Dylan so neither one of them would find out about my lies.

I was supposed to meet the band outside of the stadium at 3 P.M. I glanced at the clock, wondering what time it was now.

1:15.

I yawned and went to take a shower. When I was finished and I walked back into my bedroom I saw Dylan was just waking up.

“Good morning.” I smiled at him and he blinked at me tiredly.

“Hi, beautiful.” He reached his arms up and pulled me on top of him, kissing my neck.

“Dylan, come on.” I giggled, “I have to get ready.”

“Right, you have to keep going on tour.” He said sadly, his hands brushing through my wet hair carelessly.

“Right.” I pecked his lips.

“I can meet these guys right?” He asked, “I mean, I need to make sure they're not hitting on my soon-to-be wife!”

I chuckled nervously at his words, “Of course you can meet them.”

He smiled at me and kissed my nose, “Okay, I guess I can let you get ready.”

I started to stand up but was stopped when Dylan's hand clasped around my wrist. I glanced back at him and he looked at me smugly.

“But first-” Dylan sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled me in between his legs, “-I need some lovin'.”

“Dylan.” I groaned, but obligingly sat down on his lap, my legs wrapped around him.

He kissed me and I let my worries about my whole Frank situation melt away. My hands brushed through Dylan's hair and he fell back onto the bed. One of his hands reached up to pull the string keeping my bath robe closed. It opened, revealing my underwear, and I rolled over so Dylan was on top of me. I was just reaching to pull his boxer shorts off when my bedroom door opened.

“Lindsey.” It was Georgina. She was so comfortable with Dylan and I that she didn't even bat an eyelash at what we were about to do, “Your band is on the phone.”

I groaned and pushed Dylan off of me, retying my bath robe and getting off the bed.

Georgina held the phone out for me and I grabbed it, “Hello?”

“Lindsey!” It was Gerard. I didn't know where he was, but where ever it was, it was loud.

“Yeah?”

“Um, we have a little problem.” Gerard nearly yelled into the phone. I guessed he was backstage at the stadium.

“I guess there was supposed to be some kind of Meet and Greet before the show started, but security seemed to let in, like, half the population of Odessa.”

“Please give me back my guitar!” I heard someone, probably Mikey, scream from the other end of the line.

“Damnit, how could I forget.” I cursed, “I'm so sorry Gerard, I didn't even remember the Meet and Greet! I'll get over there as soon as possible and sort things out.”

“Okay, tha- No! I need that back!” Gerard yelled before the line was disconnected.

I sighed loudly and went into my bedroom to change. It was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so tired from not being used to getting up early for school that I have nothing to say ):
Hope you're all having a good day & where ever you are it isn't pouring rain like it is here.
<3333