Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

These Lies We Spin

I was sitting backstage, playing Solitaie on my laptop while the band performed, when I heard three very familiar voices call my name.

I looked up and saw Dylan, Georgina and Andy walking towards me. They had my V.I.P passes hanging from their necks.

When I saw Dylan my heart started beating faster and and I glanced on stage to where Frank was playing on his guitar furiously. This was going to be tricky, making sure Dylan didn't find out about Frank, and vice versa. But I had figured something out that would hopefully work.

I quickly said a prayer, not even wanting to think about what would happen if everyone discovered my horrible lie.

“This is the band you're managing?” Dylan asked as he reached me, giving me a peck on the lips hello.

I froze, once again glancing at Frank to see if he saw the kiss, but he was too busy playing to pay attention to me.

“Yeah, that's My Chemical Romance.” I nodded towards the stage and I saw all three of my friends observe the band.

“That singer is cute.” Georgina said, craning her neck to get a better view.

“Hey! Your boyfriend is standing right here!” Andy said, grabbing Georgina's head and turning it so she couldn't look at Gerard.

“Oh, relax, Andy.” Georgina sighed, “I still love you. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate other good-looking men.”

Andy huffed and crossed his arms. Dylan and I chuckled to ourselves just as the song My Chemical Romance was playing finished.

“We'll be right back.” Gerard shouted into the microphone, “Don't go anywhere!”

I felt my pulse quicken as the band began trooping towards me. Frank caught my eye and smiled. He hadn't noticed Dylan yet.

“Dy, I need to talk to you quick.” I turned and pushed Dylan a couple steps back, “Listen, these guys are used to seeing me as a professional, and I don't want them knowing about my personal life. So I would really appreciate it if we kept the hugging and kissing to ourselves until we're back home.”

I didn't even give Dylan a chance to respond. Instead, praying that he would listen to me, I trooped back to the band. Part one of my brilliant plan was in motion.

“Good first set, guys.” I told them, “And before you go back on, I'd like you to meet my friends. This is Georgina, Andy and Dylan.”

“Hi.” Georgina beamed at Gerard and shook his hand enthusiastically, “You're a great singer.”

“Thanks.” Gerard grinned at Georgina, looking her up and down.

“And, I'm Andy, her boyfriend.” Andy glared at Gerard, “Yeah, we've been together for a long time now.”

“Andy, shut up.” Georgina laughed nervously and turned back to Gerard, “He's just paranoid that I'll dump him for a famous rockstar.”

Gerard laughed too and I couldn't help but smile at Andy, who was pouting at his girlfriend and Gerard chortling beside him.

“Hey.' Frank reached me and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I ducked at the last moment, thanking God that Dylan was talking to Bob and hadn't noticed.

“Hi. Um.” I glanced at Dylan and quickly whispered into Frank's ear, “Don't do anything... like kiss or hug me, alright? That guy Dylan just got out of a bad relationship and hates seeing couples doing, like, public displays of affection.”

Frank looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I just stared pleadingly at him and he shrugged, “Okay, whatever.”

I knew it was a pretty lame excuse, but if Frank believed it, who cared? And his believing this lie made part two of my brilliant plan work.

“Well, we need to get back on.” Gerard said, “Nice meeting you guys.”

Georgina said goodbye to Gerard and the rest of the band, while Andy purposely shook everyone's hands but Gerard's.

As soon as the guys were back on stage and performing more songs I let out a deep sigh. Frank and Dylan had no idea what was going on. They both wouldn't try to kiss me tonight. So far my plan was working out fine. Everything was going to be okay.

“I think we should go out for a dinner after, with them.” Georgina said.

Or maybe it wasn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoooollllyyy crap I'm so tired from school. Defiently not used to getting up early. But my schedule is awesome, I love my classes, and I got the big locker this year (=
Hope you have a good weekend! <33