Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Groaning The Blues

When dinner was finally over- thankfully without any more mentions of who I might have been dating- I returned back to my apartment, shutting myself in my bedroom.

I collasped on my bed and groaned loudly. This was such a mess. I had thrown a knife into Ray's hand for crying out loud, which was an obvious sign of how I was losing it.

If I had any courage and sense in me, I would get up and go tell Frank I wanted to break up, and then I would go tell Dylan about how I had a boyfriend, but we were totally over now, and I was sorry I lied and let's please just get married now.

But unfortunately, I didn't have any sense or courage, so I just lay on my bed and groaned.

“Lindsey? Open up your door.” It was Georgina. I groaned some more and covered my head with my pillow.

Not even ten seconds later the pillow was plucked off my head as Georgina entered my room, sitting herself down on my bed.

“Is there something your not telling me?” She said. I rolled over and looked up at her, wondering how she would know.

She laughed as if she'd read my mind, “I can just tell. You were never good at keeping secrets from me. So spill.”

“Who's keeping secrets? Not me.” I said, grabbing my other pillow and pulling that over my face.

“Linds, seriously.”

“Georgie, seriously.”

She laughed, “Okay, how about I tell you what's not fitting in here. One, that Frank guy tried to kiss you today.”

I scrunched my face up. So much for thinking no one saw that.

“Two, you lied and told him Dylan had just gotten out of a relationship.”

And so much for thinking no one heard that.

“Three, he sat beside you at dinner.”

Whatever, that one wasn't a big deal.

“And four, when conversation about relationships came up, you threw a knife at Ray.”

I yanked the pillow off my face, “I didn't throw it at Ray. It just... landed on his hand.”

“Linds, what's going on?” Georgina asked, looking at me seriously, “Something is not right here.”

“Nothing's going on, everything's fine. I swear.” I said quickly. Georgina's eyebrows rose doubtingly.

“No, really.” I said, sitting up and trying to look serious, “Nothing is wrong.”

“Okay...” She hesitated before getting up to leave, “But if there is anything wrong, you can tell me, you know that right?”

“Of course I do.” I tried to smile but it probably looked more like a grimace.

She left my room and I flopped back onto my bed and groaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited because I'm almost done writing this story (there's only going to be about 75 chapters or so) and I can't wait to finish this story because the ending is defiently an interesting one (=

Enjoy & thanks for reading and commenting!! <333