Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

I Love Having You Around Me

“Yes!”

I squealed, hopping on the spot and accepting the ring Dylan had pulled out. He breathed deeply, taking the ring and gently placing it on my ring finger.

I heard applause, and looked around, slightly embarrassed, at all the people who were still watching us.

A little girl, about seven, walked up to Dylan and I and smiled shyly.

“That was really cute of you, mister.” She grinned, glancing backwards to where her mother was smiling warmly.

“Thanks.” Dylan laughed, scooping me into his arms and squeezing tightly.

Still dazed, I reached into my bag, flipping my cell open and sending a text message to Georgina:

lots happened. plz leave apartment empty tonite. xoxo Linds

Dylan, having read the text message, grinned sheepishly at me, and I kissed him in response.

“Should we go back to the apartment?” He whispered in my ear, causing shivers to shoot up my arm and the back of my neck.

I nodded, barely aware of anything as we arrived, thirty minutes later, at the apartment Georgina and I shared. Mercifully, she had heeded my advice and left the apartment empty, just for Dylan and I.

I kicked my flip-flops off, pressing my lips to Dylan’s fiercely as he kicked his own shoes off. We wound our way backwards into my bedroom, shutting the door tightly behind us.

Dylan tugged my tank top over my head as I pulled his jean shorts off. We fell backwards onto the bed, never breaking our kiss that had escalated into a full make out session.

“I-“ Dylan breathed, in between kisses, “-love you.”

I groaned in reply, breaking lip contact as I began kissing his neck, moving down his collarbone towards his chest.

Dylan moaned, running his fingers up along my thigh as I proceeded down to his stomach.

“Tonight.” I whispered, gently running my hands through his hair, “And for the rest of my life-“ I pulled his boxers off, “-I want to spend forever with you.”

**

The next morning I awoke, happiness bubbling inside my stomach. I rolled over groggily, smiling when I saw the still asleep Dylan. He looked so peaceful that I didn’t dare disturb him.

I sat up gently, stepping off the bed and onto the floor. I grabbed a baggy pair of pyjama pants and an extremely old and worn t-shirt. Pulling both over my bare body, I made my way towards the bedroom door.

I could hear the coffee machine bubbling in the kitchen, and knew that Georgina was defiantly back at our apartment.

“Hello sunshine!” I sang, a huge grin on my face as I stepped into the kitchen, seeing her sitting at the table, reading the newspaper.

She looked up at me, an amused expression on her face, “You look like you just got laid.”

I giggled happily, plopping myself onto the table and grabbing her hands in mine, “Guess what?”

“What?”

“Dylan purposed!”

Silence greeted my statement as Georgina’s face collapsed into shock. Then, slowly, a grin spread onto her face.

“No way!” She squealed, just as excited as I was, “Linds! That’s so great!”

“I know!” I jumped off the table, hopping around the tiled floor exclaiming happily, “I’m getting married! I’m getting married!”

“So am I!”

I turned, still grinning, to see Dylan standing at the entrance, a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was messy as hell, and I chuckled to myself as I realized mine probably looked ten times worse, being much longer than his was.

Georgina laughed loudly and gave me a hug, “Linds, I’m so excited for you!”

I grinned back, wrapping my arms around her and returning the embrace. My insides were bubbling happily, as if I had snakes worming their way through my body.

“I can’t believe it.” Georgina smiled widely, reaching for the phone, “I need to call Andy about this!”

I watched as she picked up the phone and dialled Andy, her boyfriend’s, number. She excitedly told him the news and I could hear his deep voice through the phone filled with happiness.

“Georgie?” I said, after she had hung up and turned to face us again.

“Yes?”

“You are so going to be my maid of honour.”

Georgina yelped excitedly, “Honey, I’ll help you both with all of the wedding plans!”

I smiled, feeling my cheeks stretch and actually start to hurt because I was smiling too hard.

Dylan walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. “I love you.”

“We seem to be saying that a lot.” I chuckled, and Dylan grinned and kissed my forehead.

“That’s because it’s true.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Frankie is coming not next chapter, but the one after that (chapter 7)
yaaaay for frank! (=
comment please <3