Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Calm Before The Storm

At five minutes to six Frank went to wake me up. Well, I was already awake, I just had my eyes closed.

“We're here.” Frank gently touched my shoulder, “We're a little late, our show starts in forty five minutes.”

“Right.” I clambered out of bed, “We need to get you ready, and fast.”

I made to walk into the lounge area, but Frank's hand grabbing mine stopped me from walking any farther.

“Wait one second.” He said, pulling me towards him.

“As long as it is really one second.” I told him.

He grinned his secretive smile at me and calmly placed his hand on my face. I felt my heart speed up as his thumb caressed my cheek. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips.

Part of me was happy that Frank hadn't tried to make out with me yet. It showed he was a gentleman, and patient. But another part of me, a very, very, small part of me, was frustrated at his obvious teasing.

“Come on, we need to go.” He smirked at me and I bit my lip, biting back an angry retort.

“Jerk.” I muttered under my breath.

I hadn't meant for Frank to hear, but apparently he did, and he turned around to grin at me.

“What?” He enquired, “Are you trying to say you want me to just make out with you?”

“Did I say that?” I pushed past him, “No, I believe I just called you a jerk.”

He laughed as I hopped off the bus and towards the door that led backstage. The rest of the band was getting ready and I joined them, getting the water bottles ready.

“Were you and Frank doing inappropriate things?” Bob asked teasingly.

I shot him a look and he chuckled just as Frank came up behind me.

“Hey, Frank. Were you and Lindsey doing-”

“Bob, shut your face.” I threw a water bottle at him and he yelped as it smacked him on the cheek.

“Bully.” He sniffed and I laughed.

“Hey, Lindsey, we need more water.” Gerard told me, “We only have ten bottles here. You know we need about thirty.”

“I'm on it.” I hurried to another part of the backstage area to get two more packs of water bottles. There were some in the fridge, so I pulled them out and turned to bring them back to the guys.

“Oof.” I exclaimed as I bumped into Frank, who was standing almost directly behind me.

“Sorry.” He smiled at me and grabbed one of the water bottle packs from my hand, “I thought you might need some help carrying these heavy things.”

I cocked an eyebrow at him and he laughed, “Okay, that's a lie. I actually came back here to do this.”

He leaned down and kissed me again. This time, I felt his tongue on the bottom of my lip and I parted my mouth. But Frank had already pulled away, laughing.

“See you after the show.” He chuckled, walking back to his band.

I stood there for a minute, and then opened my mouth to speak, “Jerk.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sad.. rest in peace Patrick Swayze. <3
I'm watching Dirty Dancing as I update. "Nobody puts Baby in the corner" Eeek best line ever.

Thanks to SayGoodnight, LoveShadows18, Squall Leonhart., FayeIsLost, jenstar15, ashleeinwonderland and Flavour for commenting! Phew, that was a lot of linkage d= Thanks so much guys!! I love reading your comments! <333