Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Jealousy (Part 1)

Ah, Jamia. The one and only. The famous, affair-having, attractive, heart-breaking Jamia. I instantly stepped closer to Frank to hint that he was off limits.

“Yeah, it's me! How're you?” She asked, reaching to give Frank a hug.

I was shocked and slightly hurt when Frank let go of my hand to hug her back. I thought he hated her, and now here he was hugging her like she was a friend he hadn't seen in ages.

“I'm... good.” Frank hesitated so long before the word good that I knew he was lying.

“That's great.” Jamia tossed her hair over her shoulder, “And who's this?”

She was looking at me with contempt and I felt my temper flare.

“I'm Lindsey Winters, My Chemical Romance's tour manager.” I told her, straightening up to my full height; I had a couple inches on her.

“Yeah, and she's... uh, my girlfriend.” Frank said, biting his lip as he avoided Jamia's gaze.

“How nice.” She said coolly, “Well, anyways, I heard you were having a show here in L.A. and I thought I'd come and check it out. It's been awhile since I was last on tour with you.”

That's because last time you were on tour with them you cheated on Frank, I thought savagely.

“You don't mind giving me a backstage pass, do you?” She fluttered her eyelashes at the group, who all turned to look at Frank, as if the decision was all his.

“Sure, why not?” Frank laughed nervously and I felt annoyed. Why was he letting his cheating, ex-girlfriend come see the band's show for free?

“Awesome. I'll just come backstage with all of you.” Jamia said brightly.

When it became apparent that she expected us to move our behinds and get backstage, we all trooped towards the stadium. I followed behind Frank, slightly peeved that he was no longer paying any attention to me.

Once we were backstage, the guys began getting ready for their show. Jamia and I stood by and watched as they striped off their clothes to change into their perfomance outfits.

“Uh, Jamia, do you mind leaving while we change?” Frank said, his hands stopping the motion of unbuttoning his shirt.

“It's nothing I haven't seen before, Frank.” She replied sweetly, and I saw Frank blush.

“Look, he asked you to leave, and while as Frank's girlfriend, I can't make you, as My Chemical Romance's tour manger I can. So scoot.” I told her crankily, ignoring the band as they exchanged amused glances.

Jamia sniffed and stepped out of the changing room and I sighed. Why was she even here? What right did she have to come and try to woo Frank away after what she put him through?

“Sorry about her.” Frank sidled over to me and looked apologetic, “I had no idea she was going to be here.”

“Yeah, but you agreed to allow her to come backstage.” I told him.

He stared at me for a moment and then that trademark grin of his appeared on his face, “Are you jealous, Lindsey?”

“What, no!” Please, me, jealous of her? No way. “I just wondered why you let your cheating ex-girlfriend backstage.”

Frank shrugged, “It's hard to let go of old feelings.”

I sniffed indignantly and Frank smiled, “Aw, that's so cute. You are jealous.”

I glared at him and he chuckled, grabbing my face with both his hands.

“Lindsey, relax. I like you now, not her.”

He gave me a quick kiss and then let go of me so he could continue changing.

Jamia burst back into the changing room suddenly. “I was tired of waiting outside.” She explained, sitting down on the couch that was pushed up against the wall of the small room.

I sighed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
My laptop decided to be slow today. It seriously took ten minutes to open up the writing program I use so I could update this.
Have a great weekend guys!! Much love xoxox <333