Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Pretty, Handsome, and Awkward

If I thought the dinner with Dylan meeting the band had been awkward, it was nothing compared to this.

Jamia brought this vibe to the dinner table, making me feel like everytime I said something, she was raising her eyebrows at me, judging me. I was afraid to say anything, and I felt way out of my comfort zone. Frank, who was sitting beside me, acted like the fact that his ex-girlfriend was sitting beside him didn't matter.

But it mattered to me. Jamia was so gorgeous, and she pulled off her hair and make-up extremely well. It made me want to hack my hair off to my shoulders, dye it black, and go out and buy some new cosmetics.

I mean, I knew I was good-looking too, but that doesn't mean I was the most beautiful person to ever grace this Earth. And sitting at the same table as Jamia only made that painstakingly obvious.

“So you guys, how's it going so far?” Jamia asked, eating her spaghetti with such grace I felt immediately like a slob.

“It's great. Our third album seems to be really popular.” Gerard answered, cutting his steak up, “But I think when this tour is over we're going to be taking some much needed time off.”

“Yeah, I know how it feels being away from home for so long.” Jamia said, her eyes twinkling.

They all laughed and I awkwardly joined in. Why did Jamia have this effect over me? She made me feel like I didn't belong, like I was just the awkward, uncomfortable friend they invited along for no reason.

“So, Frankie.” I cringed at Jamia's nickname for Frank, “How long have you and Lindsey been together?”

“About two months.” He replied, looking at Jamia rather than me.

She chuckled and touched his arm, “Please tell me you've kissed her.” She laughed lightly as the rest of the band grinned.

I felt my temper rise. How did Jamia know all this private information about Frank? Then I remembered that she had dated him for a long time.

“Oh, my God, you haven't!” Jamia exclaimed, starting to laugh, much to my annoyance.

“He's kissed me.” I glared at her as she giggled, ignoring the urge to seize my fork and stab her with it.

“Yeah, but properly?” Jamia emphasized, causing the rest of the guys to laugh as Frank blushed lightly.

She began laughing harder when she realized the answer to her question based on my expression. My hand twitched, longing to reach for that fork.

“Don't worry,” She reached over Frank and placed her hand on top of mine as she giggled, “It took him a month to kiss me with tongue.”

I jerked my hand out from under hers and rolled my eyes. Frank, noticing my anger, smiled weakly at me and squeezed my hand.

“I think I'm going to go back to the hotel.” I stood up, grabbing my purse and pulling my hand out of Frank's, “You all have fun now.”

“Aw, Lindsey, don't go.” Bob said, “We can talk about something else.”

“No, I have stuff to do anyways. Bye guys.” I purposely ignored Jamia as I walked out of the restaurant.

But as I exited the front doors I heard the whole group laugh at something, which made my heart squeeze painfully in a way I'd never felt before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you guys are going to like the next part. I won't give anything away, you'll just have to wait til tomorrow to find out why!
And holy crap this story now has NINE stars!!! Geez louise, you guys are amazing. Let's try to get to ten stars before the story ends! Think we can do it? I think we can!!! =D

I love you all so much from the bottom, top, left and right of my heart!! <3333