Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

The Storm (Part 2)

“I'm telling him.” Jamia's words sent a rush of fear and adrenaline through my heart, and immediately my tears stopped.

She began walking towards the door and I ran to her, grabbing her arm and spinning her around.

“No.” I growled, looking down at her, “You are not telling Frank anything. If anyone is going to tell him, it should be me.”

“Fine, tell him now then.”

I just stood where I was and Jamia narrowed her eyes at me.

“See, you can't do it. Let go of me.” She yanked her arm away and grabbed the door handle.

“No! Please.” I begged, “Please just give me some time to- to figure out what to say.”

“Give you more time to screw with Frank's heart?” Jamia roared, and I jumped, surprised such a loud noise could come from such a small person, “Hell no.”

“Jamia!” I yelled, “I'll tell him, today, I swear, but you need to not get into this. It'll mess up Frank even more if you tell him.”

She paused in the motion of opening the door and I knew she wasn't going to do it. Like Frank said, it was hard to forget old feelings, and she probably didn't want to mess Frank up again by telling him something that was my responsibility.

“You don't have to tell him today.” She said, her voice much calmer suddenly, “But you better do it soon.”

“I will, I swear it.” I tried to look completely sincere, hoping that the fact that I wasn't planning on telling Frank until the last day of the tour was showing in my eyes.

Jamia sensed that I was being too agreeable and saw right through my sincerity.

“Look, I don't care when, or how you tell him.” She said, the fury in her voice barely contained, “But I'm only going to say this: I'll give you one month to tell Frank. You can tell him before then, I don't care. But exactly one month from today, I'm going to come visit you again, and if he still doesn't know, I'm spilling the beans.”

“Fine. It won't even take me a month.” I lied horribly.

Jamia just raised her eyebrows at me, “You know, I thought maybe you were a nice person, and that you were just jealous of me and my history with Frank. Now I know that you are actually a horrible human being, and I have no shame in admitting that. You don't deserve someone as good as Frank.”

I felt like my heart had stopped beating as Jamia flung the door open.

“One month.” She reminded me, before stepping out of my room, the door slamming behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
So tired that I have nothing interesting to say )=
Ooh, except I get to see Jason Mraz and the Dalai Lama on tuesday. (=
And I also get to see my best friend who I barely ever see cause he lives far away! Yay! =D
Hope your week is going great, and thank you for reading and commenting. <333