Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

The Way That I Want You Tonight

I lay in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. Outside, the stars twinkled in the sky as the ocean tugged at the sandy beaches. It was a peaceful night, and I couldn't sleep. Thoughts of the next day, and my confession to Frank kept running through my head, and I kept going through all the different scenarios that could occur. But no matter how many times I thought about it, I knew I was never going to be prepared.

After evading sleep for another fifty minutes, I sighed and rolled over, getting out of bed and heading towards the balcony. The air was warm as I stepped outside, leaning my arms agaisnt the railing. I noticed the bottle of wine that I had left there since this morning sitting on the table. I grabbed it, taking a swig as a gentle breeze pushed my hair away from my face.

From where I was standing I could dimly see two people, sitting on the sandy beach below me. Their arms were wrapped around each other and I knew that they were in love. A part of me wanted to yell at them to get out of it, before it drove them insane.

I didn't understand what was going on inside my body. I knew I liked Frank. There was no denying the small attraction I had for him. What was confusing me was my feelings for Dylan. I knew I was in love with him, but... that was where I always got stuck. But what? Why was this so hard?

I bit my lip as I watched the sun very slowly rise on the horizon. I wanted it to stop. The more the sun rose, the closer I got to having to tell Frank the truth.

“This is ridiculous.” I muttered to myself, quickly turning around and stepping off my balcony back into my room. If I had only one more night with Frank before my secret was out, I wasn't going to spend it without him.

I stepped out of my room and crossed the hallway to his, knocking gently on the door. Frank must have been awake, since he answered almost instantly. We stared at each other for a moment before I turned back around, going back into my room.

As soon as the door shut, and the black of night enveloped us, I suddenly felt my senses heighten. I turned, trying to desperately see Frank in the darkness.

His hand touched my waist and I shivered, stepping into his body. I knew his lips were coming before they touched mine.

I deepened the kiss and pressed myself hard against Frank's chest, causing him to take a step backwards. His arms reached around my body and we stumbled, through the dark, backwards.

I felt the back of my knees hit the soft mattress and I fell onto the bed, Frank crawling over me.

Through the dim lights coming from outside, I could see that he was smiling that secretive smile at me.

And then I raised my head back up to meet his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't going to update today.. but then I logged on and saw all your wonderful comments and started to feel terrible if I left you guys hanging. Plus it just feels weird if I don't update, like something in my day is missing.
So here's an update, and I know, it's short. But tomorrow's is defiently longer.
Enjoy!! & Thank you for all the 'get well' wishes! Awww, you guys are seriously so sweet. <33