Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

The Chemistry Between Us Could Destroy This Place

The next morning I woke up, feeling an odd sense of dread echoing throughout my body. Then I remembered that today was April 4, the last day of this tour. It was saddening in a way, to think about, because even though I had gone through an emotional rollercoaster, I had made some truly fantastic friends over the course of the past seven months. Friends that I wanted to keep forever.

I rolled out of bed and went to shower. There was small spark of excitement in my stomach, because I knew that by the end of this day, I would be back home, and I would be seeing Dylan again.

The thing that I couldn't understand was why I wasn't more excited about seeing Dylan. I blamed the lack of excitement on my tiredness though. Being tired messed with my emotions. Or so I made myself believe.

After I had showered and readied myself for the day, I grabbed my purse and headed out of my hotel room towards the elevator.

It was while I was waiting for the elevator to come that I heard the sound of a door opening. I turned my head to see where the sound was coming from, and with a giant leap of my heart, I saw Frank walking towards me.

He was looking straight at me, something he hadn't done in two weeks, not including last night's dinner. There was something strange about his gaze though, but I couldn't put my finger on what was different.

He stopped walking right beside me, turning to face the elevator doors. I felt my sense of dread increase tenfold as the doors opened, and we both stepped into the tiny elevator. Frank pressed the 'L' button, and then the doors closed, trapping us in a utterly horrible confined space.

I fidgeted nervously with my blouse, glancing sideways at Frank. He was staring coolly straight ahead, his hands in his hoodie pocket.

As I stared at him, I felt funny inside. It felt like something was missing, like there was a hole somewhere above my stomach. I could feel butterflies dancing around as well, and my palms were beginning to sweat.

“So.” Frank said.

He was talking. Talking to me. I felt my throat close up and a bead of sweat appear on my temple.

“Today's the last show.” He continued, still staring straight ahead, his voice calm and collected.

“Mrg.” I tried to agree, then mentally slapped myself because I realized I probably sounded like a moron.

He sent a barely visible grin in my direction. That same secretive one that made my heart jump and my stomach turn over.

“Enjoy the show.” He said to me, before the elevators dinged open and he walked smoothly out of them into the lobby.

I stood, shocked, in that elevator for so long that by the time I regained the ability to move, the stupid thing was already carrying me upwards again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes!! Updated 3 mins. before midnight my time, so I didn't miss a day!
Haha sorry this is so late... Guess all that mountain climbing pooped me out d=
Thanks for all the comments! I can't say enough how much I love reading them all.

Ohh, and the next part is a REALLY long one, because it's pretty important. It's the chapter that I've been looking forward to posting on here since forever, because the idea behind it inspired this whole story!

Enjoy! <333