Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Time

The weeks leading up to my wedding were defiantly hectic ones. I was busy all day, everyday, making sure everything was going to be perfect. Invitations, gifts, honeymoon plans, food, seating arrangements, music, flowers, decorations, cakes, bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower-girls and ring-bearers. It was almost too much to handle.

Everyday I would get up and have to work out some minor problem that had occurred overnight. Every night I went to bed with everything sorted out, only to wake up the next morning and have to deal with something else entirely. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I kept telling myself that it would all be worth it in the end. That as the days ticked closer and closer to my wedding, things would just magically work out. But this was a hard thing to keep in mind when I was constantly having to do battle with florists, bakers, caterers, and musicians.

Thankfully, Dylan, Georgina and Andy were there to help me. Together, the four of us managed to keep everything organized and running smoothly.

And before I knew it, it was the night before my wedding day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 1 of 7.
I know this one is really short, and I know it sucks you have to wait an hour to read the next part, so I'll just post the next one after this one anyways.
Enjoy! <33