Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

July 4.

That night I had dream.

In it, I was standing on a beach in my wedding dress. The sun was just setting, emitting a beautiful orange and pink glow on the sea and sand in front of me. It was warm in my dream.

“Lindsey?”

A voice called out to me, and I turned, seeing a silhouette of a person some distance away. I squinted my eyes as they came closer and closer to me. My heart skittered when I recognized Frank, dressed in a regular t-shirt and jeans. He stopped right in front of me, giving me that little secretive smile I had come to know as his trademark.

“Hey there.” He tilted his head to one side, causing a strand of hair to cover one eye.

I reached up a hand and swiped it away from his face, but before I could bring my hand back down to my side, Frank caught it with his own.

Faster than I'd ever seen him move he pulled on that hand, causing me to take a step closer to him. Frank, still grinning, wrapped his free arm around my waist.

“You're very special, Lindsey.” He whispered in my ear.

Shivers erupted along my spine and down to my toes. I coiled my arms around Frank's neck, and he brought his forehead closer to mine, so that they were touching.

“I love you.” He said, almost inaudibly, his breath making my lips tingle.

As I stared into his gorgeous eyes, my heart skipped a beat. Frank drew his face closer and closer to mine. He was a breath's distance away from kissing me.

I closed my eyes as his breath hit my lips and I knew what was coming... and I longed for it with every part of my body...

Suddenly I woke up in a sweat, my eyes widening as darkness erupted across my vision. I breathed deeply as I took in what I had just witnessed in my dream. Every part of me ached to be standing back on that beach.

I rolled over and threw the blankets off me, catching a glimpse of the time. It was 5:07 in the morning. My wedding was scheduled to start in a couple, short hours. As that thought hit me, I felt my stomach jump nervously. My wedding dress was hanging in my closet, a ghostly white shape in the darkness of the early morning.

I gnawed at my lip, deciding to change into some comfortable clothes and grab a quick coffee and breakfast.

I headed out into the hallway of my apartment, being quiet so as not to wake Georgina. I was just about to head out the door when I stopped, made a quick decision, and walked back over to Georgina's room.

“Hey, Georgie?” I whispered, knocking on her door.

I heard a groan, footsteps, and then her door opened, revealing a bleary eyed Georgina.

“What's the matter?” She asked me, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

I bit my lip and tears stung my eyes, “You know how a long time ago you said if anything was wrong I could tell you?”

She looked at me for a second, taking in my tear-filled eyes. Then she got it. “Alright Lindsey,” She spoke gently, “Let me just change.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 of 7.
Okay dokes, here's the next part. The next one will be posted in an hour.
Enjoy! <33