Status: Complete.

My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

My Own Worst Enemy

50 minutes later, I stepped out of my apartment, freshly cleaned and clothed. I headed over to room 505 where a lot of noise could be heard from behind the door.

I knocked on the door, hearing the music suddenly pause and a scuffle as someone rushed over to the door.

“Lindsey!” A shirtless Bob greeted me, ushering me in before I could speak.

“Frank said something about eating at 6?” I questioned, walking into the apartment with Bob behind me.

“Yeah, we’re just waiting for Ray to go wake Mikey and Gerard up.” Bob told me.

I nodded and slid down onto an armchair like the one in my room. This room was slightly bigger than my own. There were two beds instead of one, and a small kitchen area my room lacked.

Frank came walking into the room from the bathroom, newly dressed in a pair of black jeans and a red hoodie. He spotted me and grinned.

That was when I got the first proper look of his entire face. He had black hair that reached down almost to his shirt collar in the back. The front was messy and some pieces of hair were hanging over his left eye. And what eyes this man had. Hazel pools flecked with green shimmered in my direction. Around the diameter of the irises, a faint yellow tinge was visible.

“You look really different.” He said to me, motioning at my outfit and hair and also disrupting my concentrated staring at him.

“Do I?”

He nodded, “You look so professional when you’re all dressed up like you were before. Now you look more natural.”

I couldn’t help but look down at my clothes. I was dressed semi-formally, in a dress shirt, a pair of black jeans, and matching colored high heels. My hair was down, however, and that probably was what made Frank see me as more 'natural'.

“My boss always tells me first impressions are important.” I explained to Frank.

He nodded, “Makes sense.”

There was a sudden commotion at the door, and Ray entered, leading a sleepy looking Gerard and Mikey.

“Why are you waking us up?” Gerard grumbled, rubbing his tired eyes, “I’m not hungry.”

“It was Frank’s idea.” Ray said accusingly, but he was smiling.

“Sorry Gee.” Frank apologized, “I just thought you wouldn’t want to miss our first dinner of our first tour for The Black Parade.”

I dimly recalled reading that My Chemical Romance was masquerading as The Black Parade, their My Chemical Romance alter egos.

“Yeah, how about tomorrow?” Gerard said, as Mikey ambled, half asleep, to the door, “Technically we’re not even starting yet.”

Frank rolled his eyes, “Fine, go to sleep then. Who wants to come to dinner?”

Ray and Bob agreed, starting to put their shoes on as Gerard and Mikey disappeared to continue sleeping. I stood up, already having my shoes on. Frank kicked his Etnies on and led us to the door.

“Where should we go?” Frank asked the group of the four of us.

I shrugged, and Ray answered, “How about the hotel restaurant?”

Once we were seated at the hotel’s restaurant, the conversation turned once again to asking me a billion questions.

“Where are you from?” Bob wanted to know.

“Texas.” I told them.

“I could tell,” Frank said, “You have a hint of a Texas drawl.”

“What city?” Ray asked.

“Odessa.”

“No way! That’s one of our tour stops!” Ray exclaimed, and my eyes zoomed to him, wondering how he would know.

“I like to be prepared in knowing where we’re playing.” Ray answered, shrugging, “Plus it helps me decide what to see and what to do in my free time.”

I smiled. That was usually how my mind worked. I was all into planning things and making sure they were organized. It was one reason I had chosen to work as a tour manager.

We were interrupted by the waiter, who asked us for our orders. Ray and Bob placed their orders and the waiter turned to me.

“I’ll just have a Caesar salad please.” I smiled, handing him my menu.

Frank ordered a spinach salad, and the waiter turned away.

“Vegetarian?” Frank questioned me, his eyebrows raised.

I nodded and he chuckled.

”What?” I asked, my own eyebrows furrowing.

“I’m a vegetarian too.” He grinned, patting my hand, “Good to know I won’t be alone in vegetarianism for the next seven months.

I laughed lightly, and then joined Bob and Ray in their conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to MCR.leathermouth and Another.Lost.Sheep for commenting!! (= (=
please comment if you haven't already <3