Falling In Love At The Worst Time

The Decison and Leaving

**Alex’s POV**

I pulled up to my house. Well parent’s house. I saw the light on in the living room which was odd cause its two a.m. and usually the are asleep. There was an unfamiliar car in the drive. I walked up to the house and went inside, I walked into living room. I gasped. There was my brother, Matt, and his fiancé, Val. I haven’t seen them in months, I ran up to them and gave them a hug.

“Sit down Alexandra,” my dad said sternly. I obeyed.

‘Oh crap what have I done now,’ I thought.

“Alex, me and your father are tired of your constant partying and staying out past one, you're only 18,” my mom said.

“So what are you getting at?” I asked.

“Well mom, dad, and I decided we think it would be best for you, if you came on tour with me and the guys to help straighten you out, and once tour is over your coming to live with me and Val,” Matt said.

“Oh yeah, cause going on tour with a rock band will defiantly help me when all you guys do is party when your not at concerts,” I muttered to myself. Val heard me and gave me a knowing look. I sighed.

“Fine. When are we leaving?” I asked.

“The day after tomorrow. So, you have all day to pack tomorrow.” Val said.

“Okay. Goodnight.” I hugged everyone. And went up stairs to my bedroom. I decided to take a quick shower. When I got out I heard my phone going off. I saw I had a new text message from Rayne, my best friend.

Hey I saw your living room lights on when I drove by did your parents yell at you again. Oh since I’m staying by you this summer I’ll be over tomorrow.-Rayne

Aww man I forgot Rayne staying at my house this summer. Shit I have to tell my brother. I ran down the stairs to see that everyone was still in the front room. They looked up.

“I cant go on tour with you guys.” I said.

“Why not?” Matt asked.

“Cause my friend is staying with me the summer and everything is all planned cause her parents are going to Italy. So I cant go,” I said. Oh yeah I found a way not to go.

“Well you can bring your friend.” he said. Crap. Hmm maybe it’ll be a good thing.

“Okay, night.” I ran back up the stairs and grabbed my phone. I dialed Rayne’s number.

“Hey what’s up?” Rayne asked.

“You’ll never believe this but I’m going on tour with my brother and his band and your coming with.” I heard her scream. I moved the phone away.

“Are you fucking serious that is awesome. Holy crap when are we leaving?”

“The day after tomorrow. But come by my house tomorrow around 2. I got to go bye.”

“Bye.” I went to bed. I was woken up by someone shaking me. I threw my arm up to try and make the person stop. I heard a thud and they stopped. I looked up to see Matt holding his nose. Oops. I smiled innocently.

“Come on, get up. Its one o’clock.” he pulled me off the bed and threw me over his shoulder damn me for being only 5’3. I kicked at him but he still wouldn’t let me down.

“Matthew put me down now!” I yelled. We walked into the kitchen where everyone was, and the idiot still didn’t put me down.

“Matthew put your sister down,” my mother said. I love that woman. He dropped me and I fell on my back.

“Bastard,” I muttered. He heard and gave me an innocent smile. I sat next to Val and ate. I looked at the clock it was 2. Rayne should be here. I heard a car horn. Yep, Rayne. I ran to the door to help her with her luggage good thing she only had four bags. We put them in the hall and went to my room to pack

*****

Five hours later and a very messy room I was packed. I had fourbig bags.

“Alex, Rayne, dinners ready,” my Mom yelled. We went downstairs and sat down.

“Are you excited about going on tour with us Alex?” Matt asked.

“Yeah but I don’t really see why I have to go. I mean you guys party a lot so it would be like the same thing if I stayed here,” I shrugged. He chuckled.

“I guess it would be, but I’m going to be around all the time so you cant get away with everything."

“Crap.” we talked some more. Then Rayne and I went to bed early cbeause we had to be up at nine the bus was coming at ten.

“Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!” I heard Matt yell. I sat up in bed and glared at him.

“What?” I asked.

“You need to get up the bus is here.”

“Oh crap why didn’t you wake me up earlier?”

“Cause every time we did you would say five more minutes and look where that got you. Now get out of bed we have schedule we need to follow. Get up.” he threw the blankets off me.

“Cant I change?”

“No.” he threw me over his shoulder. I didn’t protest cause I was tired. He set me down downstairs by the front door. “Here take some of your bags and pick a bunk you want. Rayne’s already on the bus. So go.”

I walked onto the bus and everyone looked at me. They all broke out in smiles.

Jimmy ran up to me and grabbed me in a death grip hug. “hi- Jim. I-I cant breath.” he set me down.

“Sorry little buddy. I just missed you.” I hugged everyone else. Brian lingered a little longer then everyone else. Hmm he got hotter.

“I missed you too along with everyone else. Now if you don’t mind I’m going back to bed.” I walked back to the bunks and picked one that was on top. I laid down.

Well I’m on tour with Avenged Sevenfold most people would be jumping with joy but why do I feel like this is gonna end badly?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex's Outfit
heyy new storyy!!
woo!
hope you all enjoy
comment
and subcribe!!
thx
xoxoxo,
krista*