Falling In Love At The Worst Time

Lions and Tigers and Bears! OH MY

“Matt I’m bored,” I said the next morning laying on the couch watching the guys play Call Of Duty.

“Find something to do then,” he said not taking his eyes off the screen.

“Like what?”

“Go walk around. Go to a museum or something.” Johnny suggested.

“We should go to the zoo!” Carlos shouted. “I wanna see some lions and tiger and bears!”

“OH MY!” Jimmy exclaimed. We laughed.

“Yeah we should. I’m in,” said Rayne and Nat nodded. “Any of you want to go with us?” No one answered her. “Alright then it will just be the four of us.”

“Wait,” Matt said. “Brian go with them.” I looked at him with a wtf face.

“Why do I have to go?”

“So they don’t get into any trouble. And if Zacky or Jimmy go they’ll just get into more trouble. Johnny would probably get thrown into an animal exhibit by them.”

“True,” Rayne said. “Alright lets go then. I’ll drive!” We all made our way to the car and off we went.

We pulled into Brookfield Zoo parking about 45 minutes later.

“Yay! We’re here,” Nat said excitingly.

“It’s about time.” muttered Brian. I hit him on his arm.

“OMG!” Nat shouted.

“What?” I asked.

“Is that who I think it is? And with a girl too?” she asked surprised pointing to the entrance. It was Zeek. We all walked towards him.

“What are you doing here? Are you stalking us? And where the hell have you been I havent seen you since like three days ago?” Rayne demanded.

“No I’m not stalking you. Trevor and I decided to take Rachel and Jess to the zoo. I’ve been with Rachel. By the way this is Rachel.” He said. Trevor was here!? What the hell that boy always ruins my day hopefully I don’t see him.

“Hi its nice to meet you Rayne. Your brother has told me a lot about you,” Rachel smiled and shook Rayne’s hand. She said hello to the rest of us. Compared to the other girls Zeek has dated this one was really pretty and nice.

“Nice to meet you too. When did you and Zeek meet?” Rayne asked.

“It was about three days ago at the park,” Rachel said. Rayne nodded her head.

“So where exactly is Trevor and this Jess?”

“They went to go get something to drink.” Zeek answered. “Oh here is Jess walking over here now.” We all looked and saw a black haired girl walking to us.

“Here are your drinks,” Jess said handing them to Rachel and Zeek.
“Um who are they?” She asked looking at all of us.

“Jess this is my sister Rayne, her best friends Alex and Nat, and Brian and Carlos. “ Zeek said pointing to each one of us.

“Oh well hello.” She said.

“Well we’ll be going now. It was nice to meet you Rachel and Jess,” I said and we all said goodbye and walked away.

“Alright so what should we go see first?” Nat asked.

“How about the Camels?” Carlos suggested.

“Camels?” Brian said.

“Yeah there cool. Now lets go,” He said taking Nat’s hand and walking off. Rayne, Brian and I followed after them. So after a lot of walking and animals we came to a stop. The last to do was see the dolphin show. We stopped at a little restaurant place and got stuff to eat. Rayne and I let Carlos and Nat sit together while we sat with Brian.

***Nat’s POV***

“Carlos today was so much fun,” I said smiling.

“I know it was. We need to do it again.”

“Yes. Oh and thanks for buying me this turtle and butterfly necklace its really pretty.”

“Oh no problem. I like to by you stuff and make you happy.”

“Well it makes me happy just when your around me,” I admitted.

“Awe, that is so nice. I love it when your around me also, you always make me smile and laugh.” We finished up eating and went to get seats for the dolphin show.

“Nat,” Carlos said to me about ten minutes into the show.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Um well you know how we have been really good friends.”

“Yeah,” I said uncertain of were he was going with this.

“Well I just wanted to say that I have liked you for awhile now, and I mean like you as in more than a friend,” He paused to see how I taking this. I couldn’t believe he was saying this! I nodded my head for him to continue.

“I-um see the thing is I was wondering if you felt the same way about me, that maybe just maybe you would want to be my girlfriend?” I was shocked I couldn’t even speak. I just sat there with my mouth open. “Okay I’m gonna take that as no.”

“Wait. Carlos I do like you. I’ve had a crush on you for a long time.” He looked so relieved and happy. He leaned into kiss me and just as we were about to-

BAM!

The dolphin hit a ball with its tail and it hit Carlos right in the side of the face. He quickly recovered and he was blushing. I laughed and kissed him.

“ITS ABOUT TIME!” Alex and Rayne shouted.

Today has been the best day of my life so far.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeaah i updated specifically for my best friend Nat to cheer her up.
comment and subscribe