Falling In Love At The Worst Time

Nat has a what ?

**1 month later**

I woke up after a long night of partying and jumped into the shower before Nat or Rayne got up. I quickly changed and did my hair and makeup. I walked out of the bathroom to see Nat on her phone. She looked up at me but then went back to writing something down.

“Yes I got it,” Nat said to the person on the phone and looked at the paper. “Yep, I’ll be there…. I love you too, bye.” she hung up.

I wondered who the hell she was talking to. ‘I love you too’, it had to be a boyfriend or family member, but I’m betting boyfriend.

“So who was that I asked?” I asked sitting on the bed and flipping through the TV channels.

“No one,” she said as she walked into the bathroom. No one my butt.

I noticed a piece of paper on the table. It had to be from when she was on the phone. I waited till I heard the shower running before walking to the table. I was about to grab the note, when someone grabbed my shoulder. I screamed like a little girl.

“What the fuck Brian!” I yelled as I turned around. He was laughing so hard he fell on the bed. I noticed Rayne sitting up frantically and Nat ran out of the bathroom.

“Dude!! You.. Ahhh.. that was… holy shit you screamed like a fucking little girl!!” Brian finally spit out. I just glared at him and kicked him in the shin. “OW!”

“You deserve that for scaring me dickhead!” I pouted.

“How the hell did you even get in here Brian?” Rayne asked. Nat had walked back into the bathroom.

“Um, with a room key duh.” He smirked.

“How did you get a key?”

“Well, I took it out of someone’s back pocket,” he winked at me.

“Jerk, give me it.” I said.

“Fine be that way. Well I was sent to tell you that we are leaving in 20 minutes, so get your shit packed and its off to Chicago!” he yelled as he slammed the hotel door shut.
“Yay! Chicago!” Rayne and I shouted together as we started jumping up and down on the bed. We like Chicago.

******
We were about an hour away from Chicago and Rayne, Jimmy, Natalie, Johnny, and I were playing hide and go seek on the bus. Nat was looking for us and I just heard her found Jimmy.

“How the fuck did you find me?” Jimmy shouted.

“Um, hello I could see you sticking out from underneath the table.” Nat said.

“B-but why did you have to find me first! It’s not my fault I’m so tall! You could have walked by and looked for someone else!”

“Jimmy the game is called hide and go seek, not hide and go seek then don’t pick the person you first saw!”

“Shut up both of you. Jimmy sit down, Nat go find people.” Gena yelled.

I got tense as I heard Nat walk into the bunk area. If your wondering I was hiding under Brian’s mattress. That was really stupid cause all of the sudden there was a very heavy weight on top of me.

“AHHH!!!” I screamed. The weight immediately got off and the mattress was lifted. It was Brian holding it up. “My god Brian your such a fat ass!”

“What happened? Who screamed?” I heard Johnny shout.

“Ha found you Johnny.” Nat said.

“Alex you alright?” Matt rushed by me. I got up and started walking through a bunch of people to the couch. Seemed like everyone ran to the bunks.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just got squished almost to death by Brian the fat ass, but I’ll live.”

“Hey, my ass is not fat,” Brian protested. “And it’s not my fault I sat on you, you shouldn’t have been under my mattress.” he stuck his tongue out at me.

“Dudes! Where is Rayne I can’t find her!” Nat yelled running and jumped onto the couch next to me.

“She went to Escape the Fate’s bus.” Lacey said.

“When?” I asked rubbing my side.
“About 10 minutes ago when the bus stopped for gas.” she said.

“Oh, I thought she was playing hide and go seek with us.” Just then the bus stopped and I flew into Nat’s lap. The bus door opened and in walked Zeek. Zeek and Nat are staying for half of the tour.

“Well hello my fellow people, where is my lovely sister?” Zeek asked sitting on the chair.

“She’s with Ronnie.” I said. Zeek’s smile turned into a frown so fast, it could have probably stayed that way if he didn’t start talking.

“why?”

“Because they are boyfriend and girlfriend and want to spend time together.”

He muttered something I couldn’t hear but I’m pretty sure it was something about Ronnie. “Well I got this, and I need to give her hers and here’s yours.” he handed me an envelop and one to Nat.

“Oooo, what is it? Money?” I asked opening it. It was an invitation. It read:

Ms. Alexandra Sanders and Guests
Are Invited to
Pamela O’Connor’s Summer Ball
At The Allerton Hotel
701 North Michigan Avenue
5:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
August 22, 2009

“Awesome!! I can’t wait I love these parties.” I shouted and I high-fived Nat.

“Wait, what kind of like ball is it?” Val asked.

“Well you have to dress nicely, you dance, eat, and drink! It’s funner than it sounds.”

“Yeah I’m sure,” Zacky muttered.

I glared at him. “I will hit you with a pillow, bitch.”

“Hey losers!” Rayne yelled as she entered the bus with Ronnie. Zeek glared, I slapped him, and he pinched me.

“Guess what!” I yelled.

“What!” she said.

“ Look!” I waved the invitation around in my hand.

“Will you hold your hand still so I can see it.” she grabbed it outta my hand. “Oh my gosh! Yes I happy. I love these parties.”

“Me too!” Nat and I yelled.

“Why are you people sitting around? We’re outside the hotel you know.” Matt Berry said as he walked on the bus. Rayne, Nat, and I ran off the bus.

“Yay! Chicago!” We yelled and some people stared at us. Some looked at the bus as Matt and Brian got off and ran to them and the rest of the band. We walked into the hotel to sign in, but we needed Matt’s signature. I walked back outside where a bunch of fans were.

“MATTHEW CHARLES SANDERS GET YOUR ASS IN THE LOBBY NOW!” I yelled. Everyone and I mean every freaking one turned to look at me and a lot started talking pictures. The band walked into the hotel. We got our room assignments. I shared with Nat and Rayne shared with Ronnie. Zeek wasn’t happy. When Nat and I were watching TV her phone beeped. She got up really quick and ran into the bathroom with her clothes and makeup bag. I saw her phone on the bed and saw what it said. Then ran to Rayne’s room.

“Rayne!!! Open the door!” I yelled. She opened the door and it looked as if she and Ronnie were about to, well I think you should know.

“What?” She asked standing behind the door.

“Please as if I haven’t seen it all before. Put some clothes on and meet me in my room A.S.A.P.” I ran back to my room. A few minutes later Rayne came in.

“Ronnie’s made at you.” she said.

“Like I care. Dude guess what I found out!?!?!” I whispered.

“Why are you whispering and what?”

“Because I don’t want Nat to hear. She has a date tonight.”

“What?” Rayne shouted/whispered. “Who?”

“I don’t know, but that’s why we are going to follow her and see.” I smirked.
“Yay! Where is it?”

“Spiaggia.”

“What kind of place is that?” she asked.

“It’s an Italian restaurant. We better get ready she’s leaving at 7. Go get dressed. Nicely.” I added.

“Wait can I bring Ronnie, it would be a nice date. Ooo, I’ll invite Brian for you.” she ran out the door. Bitch, shit I have to change in her room.

“Nat, I’m gonna go to Rayne’s room. Wanna come?” I yelled to the door.

“No, I’m gonna go out for awhile k?”

“Yeah that’s fine bye.” I grabbed a dress and shoes from my bag. I knocked on Rayne’s door. No answer. I went to the door right next to hers and knocked. Guess who opened the door. Brian.

“Getting ready for our date I see?” he smirked.

“I need to get ready in here now move.”

*******

Rayne, Ronnie, Brian and I had made it to the restaurant after having some difficulties and we were sitting a few tables away from where Nat was sitting. Nat looked really pretty. Her date has yet to arrive though.

“I wonder who it is.” I said. Rayne nodded.

“Well why don’t you just look.” Brian said as he looked at her table. We both turned.

“HOLY SHIT!” We shouted and everyone looked at us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo i wonder who it is! well i know already haha.
Nat's Date Outfit
Sorry i havent posted in awhile. i'll posting more now. like twice a week for a while mayb
Comment