Falling In Love At The Worst Time

Jimmy Likes You.

“HOLY SHIT!” We shouted and everyone looked at us. Rayne and I looked at each other. Rayne mouthed ‘hide’. We grabbed the boys and hide underneath the table.

“Dude I cant believe Nat didn’t tell us HE was her boyfriend!” I whispered/shouted.

“I know,” Rayne shuttered. “Why does she even like him?!”

“Well she’s always had a crush on him,” I pointed out. She nodded.

“Can we get out under the table, my knees are hurting. I like this position better on a bed.” Brian said and wiggled his eyebrows at me. I pretended to gag.

“Eww. I’ll check,” I said and crawled out from under the table and when I turned around I saw high heels. I picked my head up and saw Nat standing with him. I stood up and kicked Rayne. They got out from the under the table and stood with me.

“Well isn’t this just a coincidence. You‘re on a date and so are we.” Rayne smiled innocently.

“Coincidence, my butt. I know there is no way Alex would go on a date with Brian and not tell me. What are you guys doing here for real?” She asked/yelled.

“Well, I think Alex should explain,” Rayne said. I looked at her and scowled.

“Um, well I heard you on the phone the other day and then we read your phone and yeah,.” I admitted. She looked mad.

“Why would you do that?” She shouted.

“Well why didn’t you tell us your freaking dating Joe Jonas?!” Rayne shouted back.

“Because I knew how you guys would react! You would have been all eww why are you dating him , and all that stuff!” She huffed. Rayne and I looked at each other sheepishly.

“So we’re still your best friends, and we would get over the fact that he’s your boyfriend. We’d be nice and stuff,” I said.

“Sure.” she looked unconvinced.

“Well this has been awkward and bad, so we will be leaving now,” Rayne said and we started to back away, then ran out.
****
“I think Nat is mad,” Ronnie said when we were in the hotel.

“No shit Ronnie!” I yelled at him.

“Hey stop yelling at my boyfriend,” Rayne said.

“Guys stop shouting,” Brian said and sat in the chair.

“I think we should make it up to Nat, lets take her to a concert!” Rayne said.

“Yeah and buy her a bunch of things.” I suggested. She nodded. There was a knock on Rayne’s door. I ended up going to her room because I didn’t want to face Nat alone. Brian went up and opened it. Nat was there.

Nat came in and sat on the bed. “I’m sorry.” Rayne and I looked at her surprised.

“What?” We asked simultaneously. “You sorry, we should be saying sorry.”

“Yeah I know, but I could have told you guys about Joe.”

“Yes you could have,” I smiled. “But we forgive you and we’re sorry.”

“Okay apology accepted.” The three of us group hugged.

“See Nat could never be mad at anyone.” Rayne said. “Does this mean we don’t have to get her anything?” She whispered to me. I elbowed her.

“What are you-”

“How about we go back to our room and you tell us about you and Joe,” I interrupted Nat. She nodded and we went back to our room.

***
They next morning we were awoken by yelling coming from the hallway. We got up and walked out and saw Zeek punching and yelling at Ronnie.

“What the fuck is going on?” Rayne shouted and pulled Ronnie out from under Zeek. Nat and I went to Zeek to calm him down.

“Why don’t you ask that dickhead?” Zeek exclaimed. “I knew he was no good.” he muttered.

“Ronnie what happened?” Rayne asked.

“Your psycho brother attacked me!”

“Yeah only cause I saw you making out with another girl yesterday at the bar, after the girls went back to talk about Nat’s boyfriend!” Zeek was fuming with anger and so did Jimmy. I wonder.

“You what?” Rayne gasped. Ronnie looked away. Oh shit he really did. Rayne started beating the crap outta him. We let it go on a few minutes until the security came up. We took Rayne back to our room to see how she was.

“Rayne honey are you okay?” Val asked. The other girls came with us too.

“Yeah I’ll be fine. I guess,” She muttered. “I just can’t believe he would do this!”

“I know,” I said. “But not to be mean but some rock stars like to be with more than one girl.”

She nodded. “I know but this sucks.” she sighed.

“You know, I do know someone else who likes you,” I told her. All of them looked at me.

“Who?!” They shouted.

“Hello it’s Jimmy.”

“No way?!” Rayne shouted. “He does not!”

“Yes way!” I shouted back. “Didn’t you see how mad he was when Zeek was talking about what Ronnie did and besides I seen him checking you out.”

“Whatever. That does not mean he likes me.”

“Oh well I’m going to ask Jimmy myself. Nat please come with me and put this walkie-talkie in your pocket. Rayne take this one." Nat and I walked to Jimmy’s room, where we were greeted my Brian. Jimmy was sitting on the bed.

“Brian leave please.” I said.

“No way this is my room too,” he said and sat on the bed.

“Psh fine. Okay Jimmy I need to ask you an important question okay?” He nodded. “Do you like Rayne?” His eyes got wide and Brian chocked on his soda.

“What!?” Jimmy yelled.

“Do you like Rayne? Yes or no?” Nat asked slowly.

“Do you guys spy on me or something?” he asked.

“Ah ha I knew it!” I shouted.

“Who I told you I do?” He said.

“ Oh my gosh.” I heard Rayne on the walkie-talkie. Stupid, she must have put her finger on the button. Jimmy’s eyes just got a whole lot wider.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. i just wanted to add a chapter in memory of Jimmy.
May James 'the Reverend Tholomew Plague' Owen Sullivan rest in peace.
Its sad that he passed away,
he's my favorite drummer.
i was crying for so long when i found out
You will always be in my soul and heart Jimmy.