Sunsets and Cityscapes

Cherries

Bam sat in the living room impatiently, awaiting the presence of his, now late boyfriend. He beat his knuckles furiously on the varnished wood of the coffee table.
It was the day Bam had waited for since the last time it happened. November 22nd, Ville's birthday, Bam always turned into Ville's pansy on this day, but they both loved it.

There was a faint tap tap tap coming from the purple hallway. Bam quickly sprung to his feet and ran as fast as he could to the door.
he flung the door open and a figure in black came bounding to him.
"Bammie!!!" He yelled, engulfing Bam in the biggest, warmest hug.
Bam pulled him inside, swinging him around. Ville was his little Princess, and Bam was the Prince.

He sat him down on the floor in front of him and stared at his vibrant jade green eyes, that twinkled with excitement.
"Happy Birthday baby." Bam cooed planting a small kiss on Ville's once pouty, now smiling lips as his hands ventured to his sides.
Ville blushed madly and batted his eyelashes.
"What you got planned for me today?" his meek voice accompanying his expression.
"Whatever you want babe, tonight, I'm yours." Bam answered, seduction taking over his body making him a bit hornier than wanted.

"Why just tonight Bam Bam? Your always mine." He chuckled, using Bam's seduction against him as the tease he was.
Bam rolled his eyes and snickered.
"Why you always gotta break the mood?" He flashed a puppy dog face, sticking out his lip like a child.
Ville flicked his exposed lip.
"Put that away or Ill have to bite it!." He warned. Bam only stuck it out more to give him quick access.
"Warned you." He taunted as he sank his teeth deep into the soft warm flesh of his bottom lip.
"FUCK!!!!" Bam screamed as Ville smirked.
"Tut Tut Bammie, you should know better." Ville said, letting go of his lip and planting a kiss on the sore spot.
"Did i hurt you darling?" He asked with concern filling his eyes and voice.

Bam shook his head and no and returned his kiss with a light peck.
"Hey, I made you something, its upstairs." Bam said, remembering what he had called Ville over for in the first place.
"For Me?!?!?! Bammie you shouldn't have!!!!" Ville beamed in the cutest way possible making even Bam blush.
"Well it is your birthday." Bam said letting go of Ville to run upstairs, Ville stood still.
"Wait Bam!!" he said grabbing him by the sleeve. Bam looked at him, wanting to make sure everything was all right.

"Bammie, carry me." He commanded like a whiny child. Bam's face softened.
"What are your legs for?" He questioned, Ville hopped up and down.
"Bammieeee, Its romanticcc!!!! Carry me like a pretty bride!!" He whined.
Bam couldn't say no, He bent over and picked Ville up like a baby, Which he loved. Ville buried his head in the crook of Bam's neck.

"Now go!!" he commanded once again. Bam nodded, and like Ville's own personal horse, he jetted up stairs to his bedroom.
Bam kicked the door open to reveal a sight lovely to behold, that made Ville gasp.
A mattress with black velvet sheets and matching pillows sat in the middle of the vacant room with rose petals sticking to every piece of fabric.
It was surrounded by blood red stumpy candles that emitted the scent of fresh peppermint that gave light to the partially dark room.

Ville's expression turned warm as he looked at his Bammie, eyes turning darker as Bam bit his lip, smiling at the good job he did.
"Bammie, did you do all this for me?" He said rubbing the back of Bam's neck.
"Hehe, yeah." He giggled carrying Ville into the dim room.
He sat him down on the mattress, Ville a little bit unwilling to spring from Bam's arms so quickly, let the velvet of the sheet instantly soothe his skin.

Bam layed next to Ville, filling his lungs with the sweet scent of the candle, waving his hand over it to put it out, lest cause a fire hazard.
Ville smiled, taking Bam's hand in his own, not letting a word escape from ever smiling lips, instead connecting them to Bam's.
Bam deepened the kiss slowly and put his other arm around the frail man who did the same, pulling him closer slightly each second.

A little spark flashed in Bam's mind, snapping him out of the sweetness of Ville's mouth. He broke the kiss suddenly, making Ville pout.
"Hey Ville, Ive got another surprise for you." Ville lit up.
"Bammie I-"
"Ill be right back." Bam said rubbing Ville's hand and getting up from the mattress.

Ville sat in the dark impatiently, feeling relaxed and safe in his and Bams own small, sanctuary. He loved the way the velvet felt on his skin.
He removed his jacket to get a better feel of the fabric, His shirt was soon off, leaving Ville only in jeans, sinking into the feel of the velvet.

Bam soon emerged from the doorway holding an object in his hands, but it was to dark for Ville to see.
Bam put the object between Ville and himself so they both could see Bam's hard work. Ville's eyes lit up.
A cake, Bam had made him a homemade cake, the top was rimmed with cherries and it was covered in white icing with the words "Happy Birthday Ville" in red, with heart's surrounding it.
It was a bit sloppy, but Ville smiled and hugged him.

"Bammie, its perfect." I gushed, unable to think one person could have so much love in there heart.
Bam squeezed him, it may have knocked the air out of him, but Ville didn't care.
Bam broke the hug after a few minutes after wards, after realizing Ville had no shirt on. Bam's eyes widened.

"Did my work for me did you?" He said in a sultry purr, Ville just giggled, and watched Bam take off his own shirt.
Their lips connected once again, Exciting the two of them. Bam could feel Ville getting hard through both of their jeans, he wasn't far behind.
They broke the kiss again.

"I hear you like to play Ville." Bam cooed, plucking a cherry from the cake. "I too enjoy playing."
He lowered his head and encircled the cherry around Ville's nipple before popping it in his mouth and grazing it lightly with his teeth.
Ville's expression was pure bliss, he entangled his fingers in Bam's curly beautiful hair, urging him to go lower, Bam happily obliged.

He soon came to the small buldge in Ville's pants, he plucked another cherry for future use. Bam gnashed at his pants like a dog, trying to get them off with his mouth, which turned Ville on more. Bam loved to see his jade green eyes turn dark with lust as they were at the moment.
He soon got him stripped down, removing boxers and jeans in on swift motion.
He lifted the cherry he was holding and circled it around the head, making Ville grip the sheets tightly.

Bam took that as a sign and Took him greedily in his mouth. Ville lost himself and soon succumbed to the pleasure.
Bam sucked hard, making sure to fit in grazing and a small nibble or two, all made Ville's body course in sheer bliss and Spine tingle up and down every time he hummed.

Bam soon felt Ville's warm liquid shoot down his throat without warning, Ville took his hands out of Bam's hair and Bam released his mouth from Ville, smiling.
Bam layed down to Ville again, and remembered the cherry in his hand.

He brought it up to Ville's swollen lips and placed it in his mouth, Ville accepted, knowing full well it had been on his own cock.
"That was amazing Bammie." He gasped. Bam smirked.
"Happy birthday baby." He said, popping another cherry into his and Ville's mouths.

"I have a new favorite fruit." Ville winked.