Sunsets and Cityscapes

Every night ends up like this

Ryan curled in his bed and held onto his knees in the fetal position. He knew that it was going to happen again, he just didn't know when.
His eyes burned with tears as his mind reminded him of the horrible memories of past times. He couldn't believe his friend could have the heart to do this.
I mean, he trusted him. This was wrong, and he made sure no one knew it was happening.

Ryan curled tighter in the blankets as he heard his door creak open. Tears stung in his open hazel eyes, he knew to be quiet while this happened.
He bit the soft fabric of his pillow as he heard footsteps making their own way over to his bed. He felt the weight of the other man on him.

"B-B-Bam.....St-S-stop." He stuttered, tears staining his pillow as he felt his assailants hard erection on his back.
"Shut up bitch and take it like the whore you are!" Bam half yelled, half whispered so no one would hear.

"N-N-No Bam, stop.......hurts..."
Bam ignored Ryan's plea and pushed himself in without a second thought. Ryan felt razor Sharp teeth pierce the flesh of his back, and he cried out in forceful pain and the dark red metallic substance dripped from his back, staining the starched white sheets.

Bam slammed himself into Ryan again and again, making him sob uncontrollably, for he knew he couldn't do anything about it.
Bam was slightly stronger than him, and he had him pinned down with his tattooed arms, Ryan tried in vain to wriggle out of his grasp, but Bam had him tight.

"Take it, You know you love it slut, take it like a bitch, my bitch." Bam taunted, making Ryan sob into his pillow harder, tears mixing with his tangy tasting blood.

Ryan wanted to scream out in pain, but held it back and just let his tears flow down his already stained cheeks.

Tonight, he couldn't take it, He was going to get away from it, one way or another.
He moved one hand to latch onto the side of the bed where it tipped.
"Perfect." He thought.
His plan sorted out perfectly, he knew his real lover was sleeping in the room beside him.
"Tim." He whispered quietly.

With one all mighty push, he thrust himself off the bed and out of Bam's grasp. He scrambled to his feet before Bam could recollect on what was going on.

Ryan ran as fast as he could down to another room of the house, it was one he knew very well, a man was asleep in his bed.
Ryan jumped in bed next to him and curled up crying next to him.

every night always ends up like this.