Blood Bond

Some Boys Will Say Anything To Get In Your Pants

I didn't believe what I was hearing! I wiped my eyes realizing I could move better. Did Daryl make that so?

"Beg me," he whispered seductively in my ear. I looked around and saw the door closed and locked. I sighed and crawled on top of him. I leaned in and kissed him, wanting him to just let me leave the accursed room. He moved his hands to my mid-back as he tried to steady their shaking. His hands wandered down farther and when he grabbed my ass I went to gasp, but he shoved his tongue down my throat. I wasn't going to let him beat me.

I pulled away to rub and kiss his bare chest. His breaths got shaky, but he flipped us so he was on top and I was on the bottom. He pushed me away and kissed me deeply. Before I could do anything he pulled off my shirt before snatching my jeans. I gulped and hesitated. He smirked against my lips. I scowled and yanked off his jeans. He smiled and pulled away to take off my intimates. I hesitantly took of his boxers.

"I'm happy with three. I don't want you to get any more pregnant. But I want you so bad..." I looked into his eyes.

"Daryl, I—"

I was interrupted by the door busting open to reveal an angry man with horns.

"Father!" Daryl said in shock. He looked down at me, to his bare chest, and back to his dad. He cleared his throat and both of our clothes were back on in an instant. He stood up and helped me stand. He held me tightly by the waist. "Um, Dad, this is her, Tonia."

"Lousy humans. They're better off as toys, not Deviis. But there you were about to...again." Daryl's father shook his head.

"Aubrey! She is not my toy! She never was and she never will be, you Devil!" Daryl shouted.

"Alright, just remember that when your lust takes over and all you can think about is how much you want to fuck her, and have her scream her name over and over." Daryl bit his lip and looked to me before looking at his feet.

"I love her." Daryl finally said. "If sex was all I wanted from her, I would've made pleasurable love to her and been gone instead of only two minutes of it and her be by my side today." I smiled at him.

"Say what you like, but I know you. Years of waiting for your 'soul mate' to only get a minute of it isn't good enough for you. You will snap and want pleasure, not love." Aubrey left before Daryl could say anything more. I was trembling by then. What if what Aubrey said happened?

"Babe, I've controlled myself around you this whole time and you are the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. I'm not going to lose it." Daryl hugged me.

"I know, but you're a vampire…so what if you do?" I asked suddenly. He froze.

"Maybe so, but I am also the son of the Devil, so I have extremely good discipline. Besides, I just recently gave up my virginity…to you. I had gone so many years without it, so I think I can survive."

"How old are you?" I asked him.

"A lot older than you, beautiful," he whispered in my ear.

"Why do you always call me that?" I asked. "You've never once said I was hot like most guys do…" Daryl frowned.

"Because you aren't 'hot'. That word disgusts me. It doesn’t tell you how stunning you are. I will not use such unflattering words." I smiled and his frown disappeared. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his room. After laying me under the covers on his bed he kissed my forehead and I kissed his cheek. "Get some rest, baby." I smiled sheepishly.

"But I'm not tired. I've been in bed almost all day." Daryl smirked.

"Well darling, there are only two things you can do in a bed, which is where you shall be…" Daryl got on top of me yet again. "You can sleep or…" He kissed me. "We can make love." I looked down.

"Daryl, no," I said, pushing him away.

"What?" he asked, getting under the blankets. "I wasn't serious. I was joking." He pulled me to him and I fell asleep in his arms.