Blood Bond

Kitty Got Fangs!

"Mommy! Mommy!" my little darlings yelled as they ran to me.

"Go to bed, sweeties. I'll see you in the morning," I said to my two little men and my baby girl.

"Babe?" I heard Daryl call from upstairs. I went upstairs and into our room.

"What is it?" I asked. Daryl walked up to me, but he seemed rather distracted.

"Baby, do you have any idea of how hot you are right now?" he asked, walking up to me and kissing me. I pushed him away.

"What is wrong with you?" I whispered to him.

"I want you so bad right now…" he admitted, pulling me to him again.

"You promised, Daryl! You said this wouldn't happen!" I cried. Daryl covered my mouth with his and I heard the door lock. I tried to push him away, but he didn't even budge. He held me on the bed and got on top of me. "Daryl," I whimpered.

"You're not getting pregnant this time," he said, pulling off my clothes. He grabbed my hands and put them on his pants. He glared at me and I hurriedly unbuttoned them and took off his boxers. He took off his shirt and looked at my exposed body. He smiled lustfully and did the unthinkable.

"Daryl!" I cried, digging my nails into his back. The pain was unbearable for me, but I guess it wasn't bad for him because he started moaning. "Oh my god," I heard myself say…


I gasped and shot up in bed. I saw Daryl still sleeping with his arm around me. Then, I realized Daryl was saying something—no. He was…moaning. Was he having the same dream—nightmare—that I had? And was he enjoying it?

"God, I love you," Daryl muttered before moaning again. I shivered.

"Ow!" I shrieked. My stomach was killing me.

"Babe! What's wrong?" Daryl shot awake and embraced me.

"My stomach. It feels like someone is stabbing me…" I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you," he said randomly. "Can I feel?" he asked. I nodded and exposed my tummy. He put his hands on it. I winced as the dagger feeling came back. "Love, I think they're biting…I mean, they are halves."

"So they have fangs…Will they stop biting me?" I asked, trying not to cry from the pain.

"No…Baby, we have two options. I knew this would come up eventually…"

"What?" I asked.

"Neither is going to appeal to you, but I've been thinking about what all we can do, and we only have two choices." Daryl looked down at me and I looked up at him with sad eyes. These obviously weren't going to be good options… "So darling, you could let me turn you into a vampire, making our fledglings—kids—full vampires and not halves…"

"Or?" I asked, not liking that idea.

"Or…you could try to endure the pain of your insides and organs—that can't heal themselves like a vampire' can, by the way—being bitten and you ending up dead before the triplets can see one thing in this world." Daryl grew depressed. I bit down on my lip.

"That's all we can do?" I asked and Daryl nodded, his eyes closed as he awaited an answer. "Well then, I guess there's only one thing to do…" I took a deep breath. Daryl opened his eyes and looked at me, pleading. "Will it be painful?"

"Dying that way would be very painful."

"No, becoming a vampire," I asked, smiling. Daryl hugged me tightly afraid to let go.

"I'll make it as easy on you as I can," Daryl promised.

"When?"

"As soon as possible. But you need some sleep. Can you make it through the night?" I nodded. "Alright then. I love you, goodnight."

"Love you, too. 'Night."